NSIT Delhi B.E Admission 2018 – Application Form, Exam Dates, Result
NSIT Delhi B.E Courses 2018 | Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Admissions 2018
NSIT Delhi B.E Admission 2018: Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT), Delhi has invited applications for admission to Full-Time B.E Courses for 2018 session.
B.E. (Full-Time) Program in the following Courses
Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Engineering, Instrumentation and Control Engineering Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering, Information Technology, Bio-Technology.
Total Intake: 766.
Region wise Allocation of Seats:
85% of the total seats are reserved for applicants belonging to Delhi Regional (students passing the qualifying exam from recognized Board/College/Institution located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi) and remaining 15% of the total seats are reserved for applicants belonging to Outside Delhi Regional (students passing the qualifying examination from the recognized School/Board / Institute located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi).
Applicants who have been Master’s degree in Engineering/Technology in the relevant discipline (ECE, COE, IT ICE, MPAE) Securing 70% or more marks in aggregate and Masters Degree in Science or Equivalent in relevant area of Applied Sciences & Biological Sciences and Engineering (BSE) in accordance with Ordinance VI-B, University of Delhi (displayed on Institute website) securing 70% or more marks in aggregate.
There is no minimum age requirement.
A written test will be organized on department level (Irrespective of with/without fellowship) which will have multiple choice questions of one-hour duration.
Selection of the shortlisted applicants after written test shall be made by the selection committee of the respective department.
The final selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the applicant in written test, powerpoint presentation (7 to 10 minutes on any area of his/her interest preferably research area) and Interview. Interviews will be held as per Admission schedule available on the website.
Applicants selected for TRF/RF Program may have to subsequently apply to the University of Delhi for PhD Registration as per University Rules and may have to complete the coursework as per the ordinance VI B of the University of Delhi.
Selection will be done for the following Program
- TRF/RF under the Division of Biological Sciences and Engineering (BSE)
- TRF/RF under the Division of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE)
- TRF/RF under the Division of Computer Engineering (COE)
- TRF/RF under the Division of Instrumentation & Control Engineering (ICE)
- TRF/RF under the Division of Manufacturing & Process Automation Engineering (MPAE).
- TRF/RF under the Division of Mathematics
- TRF/RF under the Division of Physics
NSIT Delhi Application Form
Applicant has to apply “online” for registration as per the details available at website www.nsit.nic.in.
Applicants willing to apply for admission in TRF/RF programme must visit NSIT Admission website www.nsit.ac.in.
The online application process will start from May 05th 2018.
Detailed Admission schedule (tentative) is also available on this website along with other related details about courses, eligibility criteria, number of seats, fee details etc.
Separate Online Application Form is required for each division. For each registration made by applicant, separate registration fee of Rs.1000/- is required to be deposited by the applicant.
The registration may be done as follows: 1) Having paid the counselling fee, the applicant should visit institute website www.nsit.nic.in where he is required to select the link “New Registration” displayed on the webpage.
On the date of result declaration, an applicant can take printout of provisional seat allotment letter (if a seat is allotted) after logging into his account on this website www.nsit.nic.in.
The opening of Website for filling the Application Form Online & Fee Deposit: 05th May to 28th May 2018.
Display of List of shortlisted applicants of TRF/RF Program (BSE, MPAE, COE, IT, ICE, ECE Mathematics, Physics): June 26th 2018
Date for Written Test & Interview of TRF/RF applicants will be informed later
Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, New Delhi
(Affiliated to University of Delhi), An Autonomous Institute of Govt of NCT of Delhi, Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi-110078, Website www.nist.nic.in.