NCHMCT NHTET 2018: National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT), Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India has invited online applications for the National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 (NHTET 2018).
NCHMCT National Hospitality Teachers Eligibility Test 2018 Notification Released
NCHMCT NHTET Exam Date 2018
Online Application in Portal Website: 02nd to 25th September 2018
Last Date of Receiving DD with confirmation Sheet of Application: 29th September 2018
Download of Admit Card from Website: 02nd to 05th October 2018
Date of NHTET Exam (October 2018): 06th October 2018 in two sittings from 09.00 a.m. to 01.30 pm
Uploading of “Answer Key” in www.thims.gov.in by 08th October 2018
Time to challenge answers by the candidate by e-mail to email@example.com: Up to 13th October 2018
Expert committee meeting on challenged answers and upload the revised “Answer Key” along with the decision of the committee latest by 19th October 2018
The announcement of the result in Website: 26th October 2018
NHTET Eligibility Criteria
Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Administration/ Hotel Management after 10+2 form a recognized University with at least 60% marks with at least 2 years industry experience after obtaining Degree (or).
Full-time Master’s Degree in Hospitality Administration / Hotel Management after Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality Administration / Hotel Management from a recognized University with at least 60% marks either in Bachelor or Master’s Degree.
Applicant appearing in the final semester / final year exam of the master’s degree and have passed all subjects or previous year /semester can also apply.
- Applicants born on or before after the following dates are eligible to apply:
- Age should not be more than 30 years. Relaxation of age by 5 years for those belong to SC/ST/PD categories, 3 years for those belong to OBC categories is applicable as per rules.
- General Category – 31st December 1998
- OBC Category – 31st December 1985
- SC/ST & PD Category – 31st December 1983
- On passing the NHTET they will be allowed to apply against any vacancy of AL and TA (for which, maximum age is 30 years with relaxation for reserved Applicants)
NCHMCT 2018 Application Fees
The fee for the application form is as follows:
- General, OBC category male applicants: Rs.800/-
- SC/ST/PD category applicants: Rs.400/-
- All female applicants: Rs.400/-
NCHMCT Application Procedure 2018
Applicants must apply online only at the Tourism & Hospitality Institute Management System website www.thims.gov.in after checking out the detailed brochure which contains information about the exam scheme and passing criteria.
Once you have submitted the online application, you have to take a print out of it. Send the printed application along with the requisite fee through a Demand Draft (DD) to reach NHMCT by February 28th 2018 at this address: NCHMCT, A-34, Sector-62, Noida-301209 (U.P.).
NCHMCT Admit Card 2018
NCHMCT Admit Card can be downloaded from the portal from 5 days before the examination date. The time of available from 02nd October to 05th October 2018 in www.thims.gov.in.
No candidate will be allowed to enter in to the exam hall without a print out of Admit Card and the original ID Card uploaded in the application form.
NCHMCT NHTET Exam Pattern 2018
The NCHMCT NHTET Test will consist of three papers. All the three papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held once in a calendar year. However, in case of insufficient applicants are qualified, the NCHMCT can hold the exam twice in a calendar year. The test will be held on a single day in two separate sessions as under:
- Paper-I: First (1 hour from 09.00 am to 10.00 am) – 50 Questions; 100 Marks (each question will carry 2 marks).
- Paper-II: First (1 hour, from 10.30 am to 11.30 am) – 50 Questions; 100 Marks (each question will carry 2 marks).
- Paper-III: Second (2 hours, from 02.00 pm to 04.00 pm) – 100 Questions; 200 Marks (each question will carry 2 marks).
- Paper-I, II: Negative Marking – ½ marks for each wrong answer or for double attempted.
- Paper-III: Negative Marking – 0 marks for the questions not attempted.
The applicant will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) sheet provided along with the Test Booklet.
The detailed instructions for filling up the OMR Sheet will be mentioned in the call letter/ hall ticket.
NCHMCT NHTET Test Centres
Delhi, Jaipur, Mumbai, Gandhinagar, Chennai, Bhopal, Kolkata, Guwahati, Chandigarh, Bhubaneswar, Gurdaspur, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Bengaluru, Hajipur (Near Patna), Thiruvananthapuram.
NCHMCT Answer Key
Answer Key will be uploaded in www.thims.gov.in by October 8th 2018 with the time to challenge of any answer up to October 13th 2018 through mail to firstname.lastname@example.org