NATBOARD DNBCET-SS Super Specialty Admission 2017
DNB CET-SS for MD/MS/DNB Admission 2017 Session
The National Board of Examination (NBE) New Delhi is set to conduct Diplomate National Board Centralized Entrance Test for Super Specialty Courses (DNB CET SS) for admission to 3 year Post Doctoral (MD/MS/DNB) for 2017 sessions.
Eligibility Criteria for NATBOARD DNBCET-SS Super Specialty Admission 2017
1) Final DNB Training (Post DNB 3 years): Applicants who have undergone training as a DNB trainee at any National Board of Examinations accredited Institute/Medical College /Hospital after having registered with NBE as a DNB trainee and are completing their 3 years of training as DNB trainee as per the following schedule:
Cutoff date for completion of DNB training December 31st 2017.
2) DM/MCh: Applicants who have passed the final exam leading to the award of Post Doctoral Degree from Indian Universities which are duly recognized as per provisions of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and DM/MCh Degree has been awarded on or before December 31st 2017 can apply for the DNB Final Exam in same Specialty.
Submission of proof of having DM/MCh degree on or before December 31st 2017 is an essential prerequisite.
Applicants to ensure before applying for DNB Final Exam that the Post Doctoral Degree awarded to them is from an Indian University and is duly recognized as per IMC Act, 1956.
All applicants registered with NBE have to submit a self-attested copy of the registration letter/registration number issued by NBE with the application form for final exam.
Exam Pattern for DNBCET-SS 2017
CET-SS is an entrance examination and is an essential pre-requisite for entry to post MD/MS/DNB 3-year Super Specialty courses.
The question paper shall comprise of 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) with single correct response to be attempted by the applicant in 3 hours.
The questions shall be of the level of postgraduate exit examination.
The questions shall cover topics from applied basic sciences, clinical practice and recent advances.
- Medical Specialties – 180 questions
- Surgical Specialties – 180 questions
- Pediatric Specialties (for neonatology) – 180 questions
For Medical Genetics – Eligible applicants from Medical specialties and Pediatric specialties (for neonatology) shall in addition undertake 30 MCQ paper in Medical Genetics.
There shall be no negative marking.
DNB CET SS 2017 Exam Centre
The tentative/proposed list of various theory centers is Bhopal, Mumbai, Nagpur, Kolkata, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Chennai, Trivandrum, Pune and Chandigarh.
- DNB Exam Fee – Rs.5500/-; Registration Fee – Nil & Total Fee Rs.5500/-
- DM/M.Ch Exam Fee – Rs.5500/-; Registration Fee Rs.1000/- & Total Fee Rs.6500/-
- 2nd attempt for only Practical Exam – Rs.5500/-
- Cost of Bulletin and Application Form – Rs.1000/-
How to Apply NATBOARD DNB CET-SS Super Specialty Admission 2017?
Registration for appearing in the DNB-CET SS examination is to be undertaken online at the website www.cetss.natboard.edu.in; application forms cannot be submitted in offline mode/printed copy by post.
Applicants are advised to go through the registration guide at the website before proceeding to complete their registration and scheduling process. Once the applicant has completed his/her registration and scheduling process, there will be no option to for re-registration.
DND Super Specialty CET Dates 2017
Availability of Information Bulletin & Application Form: September 15th 2017 (onwards)
Last Date for Submission of Application Form (DNB Final Theory): October 13th 2017
Date of Exam (DNB Final Theory): 08th, 09th, & 10th December 2017
[Practical Only: Mar/Apr/May 2018* final scheduled for each specialty may vary]
Candidates who have taken DNB Final Exam (Theory) held in June 2017 and have been declared FAIL can submit their application for DNB Final Exam December 2017 session latest by October 15th 2017
Candidates willing to apply for DNB Final – Only Practical Exam June 2017 session can submit their applications latest by January 31st 2018