MSc Scholarships 2017 at UWE UK
University of the West of England (UWE), Bristol is offering for M.Sc International Management Scholarships 2017 for students pursuing their Master of Science (M.Sc) in International Management program for 2017 session.
Scholarship covers 50% of the tuition fees for the duration of 1 year.
To be eligible for the scholarship, applicant must have:
- Have achieved the equivalent of a British 1st or 2:1 in an undergraduate degree.
- Hold an unconditional offer or a conditional offer where IELTS or equivalent English language is the only condition.
- Be a new student to UWE Bristol with no previous UK study.
- Be classed as overseas for fees purposes.
- Not be a sponsored student or in receipt of another scholarship/award.
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply for admission from here http://courses.uwe.ac.uk/n14512
To be considered for the Scholarship applicants will need to cover the following points in their personal statement which should accompany the program application:
- What would applicant bring to the M.Sc International Management program/ student cohort?
- How do applicant intend to use the M.Sc International Management after graduation?
Applicants should clearly write and save the document as “Personal Statement for MSc International Management Scholarship” before uploading via their welcome portal.
Application deadline: April 30th 2017.
Tags: apply scholarship, england scholarship, International Scholarship, management scholarship, Master of Science, msc degree, msc in international management, msc scholarships, scholarship details, scholarship for pursuing students, scholarship form, scholarship in bristol, scholarship in england, scholarship study, university of the west of england, uwe bristol, west of england university