JAM 2018 Application Form | JAM 2018 Online Application Form
Applicants can apply for JAM 2018 ONLINE only. Please read the details given below before starting the online application process.
JAPS (JAM online Application Processing System)
The Applicants can do most of their interactions with JAM through the JAPS interface provided at JAM 2018 website. Through JAPS, an Applicant can register and apply for JAM 2018, check the status of the application, download of admit card, know the result and download of the score card, etc.
Also See Related Posts:
- IIT JAM 2018 Notification
- IIT JAM Eligibility Criteria 2018
- IIT JAM Registration 2018
- IIT JAM Exam Pattern 2018
- IIT JAM Admit Card 2018
- IIT JAM Syllabus for Biotechnology 2018
- IIT JAM Syllabus for Biological Sciences 2018
- IIT JAM 2018 Exam Date
The Applicants can log in to JAPS through their JAPS Enrolment ID and JAPS Password. Applicants are advised to keep this two information safe and not to disclose to anyone.
Information/Document Requirements for Filling in Application Form
Before registering and logging in to JAPS, an applicant is advised to keep the following information/documents ready:
a) Personal information (name, E-mail address, mobile number, date of birth, parent’s name, parent’s mobile number, etc.).
b) Address for communication (including PIN code).
c) Eligibility degree details (Name of the degree, percentage of marks/CGPA, college information).
d) JAM test paper(s) an Applicant wishes to appear.
e) Three choices of JAM examination cities.
f) High-quality image (in .jpeg format) of the Applicant’s photograph conforming to the requirements specified in Photograph Requirements.
g) Good quality image (in .jpeg format) of the Applicant’s signature conforming to the requirements specified in Signature Specifications.
h) Scanned copy of SC / ST / PwD Certificates in pdf format only (if applicable).
i) Details of a valid ID Proof the Applicant carry to the examination hall (any one of the following: Aadhar ID, College ID, Driving License, Employee ID, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID).
j) Netbanking login and password to make the application fee payment via online net banking mode. In case the payment is to be made through debit card/credit card, then have the following information like debit card/credit card number, password, CVV number ready with you.
JAM Registration at JAPS
An Applicant who wishes to apply for JAM 2018 examination must first register on the JAPS website, by providing his/her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number, and a password. Please note that Name of the Applicant, Email Address and Mobile Number (10 digits) cannot be changed in the later stage; hence they must be carefully verified and confirmed before submission.
- The Applicant must give the name as it appears on the certificates.
- The Applicant must give an E-mail address that he/she uses and checks frequently, as all communications to the Applicant from JAM 2018 will be sent to this E-mail address. The Applicant must not use somebody else’s E-mail address and only one Applicant can be registered with one E-mail address.
- The Applicant should provide his/her personal mobile number because most of the communications may also be sent via SMS.
- The password that the Applicant provides should be chosen so that it cannot be guessed easily by others and this JAPS password must not be forgotten by the Applicant as he/she will require it to log in to the JAPS website.
Upon successful registration, an E-mail containing your JAPS enrolment ID will be sent to the E-mail address provided by the Applicant. The enrolment ID will also be sent to the mobile number provided by the Applicant. The Applicant needs to use this JAPS enrolment ID along with the JAPS password for all JAM 2018 related communications or website operations.
JAM 2018 Application Fee Details
All Category (General/OBC/SC/ST/PwD*): One Test Paper Rs.750/- and Two Test Papers Rs.1050/-
For Male & Others
General/OBC: One Test Paper Rs.1500/- and Two Test Papers Rs.2100/-
SC/ST/PWD*: One Test Paper Rs.750/- and Two Test Papers Rs.1050/-
Tags: iit jam 2018, iit jam 2018 application form, iit jam application form, iit jam application form 2018, iit jam details, iit jam exam details, iit jam online application, iit jam registration form, jam 2018 application form, jam 2018 notification, jam 2018 registration, jam application details, jam online application 2018