Christian Medical College Ludhiana MSc Nursing Admission 2017 | MSc Nursing Application Form
Christian Medical College, CMC Ludhiana has been invited applications for MSc Nursing Admission in the following subjects of the academic year 2017.
- Mental Health (Psychiatric) Nursing
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Obstetric and Gynaecological Nursing
- Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing
MSc Nursing Eligibility 2017
Applicants must have passed one of the following examinations obtaining at least 55% marks in the aggregate –
- Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing Examination of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot/Panjab University, Chandigarh (or);
- B.Sc Nursing Examination of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot/Panjab University, Chandigarh (or)
- Any other B.Sc Nursing Exam recognized by the Syndicate of Baba Farid University of Health Sciences as equivalent to (a) or (b) above. An applicant shall apply to the Registrar, Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Kotkapura Road, Faridkot (Punjab) for an eligibility certificate, if applicable.
- Post Basic B.Sc (IGNOU) only from Centers recognized by the Indian Nursing Council (INC)
MSc Nursing Admission Date 2017
Last Date for Downloading Prospectus & Applications Forms: August 24th, 2017
Last Date for Receipt of Application With enclosures August 25th, 2017 (till 04:30 pm)
Admit Card to be collected from the Registrar Office: August 29th, 2017
Date of Written Test: August 29th, 2017 (Tuesday)
Declaration of the Result: August 30th, 2017
Counseling; Scrutiny of original certificates, testimonials & Submission of Fees: September 07th 2017
Medical Examination & Orientation/Classes: September 11th 2017
CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Selection Procedure
The selection of the applicants would be based on an admission written test which would include objective-type and multiple-choice questions based on B.Sc Nursing syllabus prescribed by the Nursing Council of India for the maximum of 180 marks.
The test will be held in College of Nursing, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana on 29th August 2017; those obtaining at least 35% marks in the test would be eligible for the admission, which will be as per the merit in the final result.
CMC Ludhiana MSc Nursing Online Registration Form 2017
Prospectus and Application Forms for M.Sc Nursing Admission can be downloaded from the link www.cmcludhiana.in
Applicants should send/submit the completed application form along with relevant enclosures and application fee of Rs.3500/- as demand draft drawn in favor of Christian Medical College, CMC Ludhiana Society drawn on any scheduled bank payable at Ludhiana, to “The Registrar, Christian Medical College Ludhiana-141008” (Punjab).
Application Fee for M.Sc Nursing Course: The application fee is Rs.3800/- (Rupees Three thousand eight hundred only) to be paid in Bank Demand Draft (DD) payable to Christian Medical College, Ludhiana Society has drawn on any scheduled bank, payable at Ludhiana.
Tags: cmc ludhiana master programs, cmc ludhiana msc application form, cmc ludhiana msc nursing admission, cmc ludhiana msc nursing application, cmc ludhiana msc nursing eligibility, cmc master degree, cmc nursing entrance notification, msc admission, MSc Application Form, msc courses, msc courses 2016, msc courses 2017, msc degrees, msc entrance exam, MSc Entrance Test, MSc Nursing, msc nursing admission, msc nursing admission 2016, msc nursing admission 2017, msc nursing college, MSc Nursing Courses, msc nursing degree, msc nursing entrance test, msc nursing online registration, MSc Nursing Programs, msc programs in cmc ludhiana, nursing admission in cmc ludhiana, nursing entrance test, nursing programs