MBBS BDS Admission 2017 at Sharda University – Eligibility, Application Procedure, Important Dates, and more info
NEET registered applicants who wish to get admission at School of Dental Sciences and School of Medical Sciences and Research. Applications are invited from NEET qualified applicants for MBBS and BDS admission through counseling.
Check out Related Posts:
- NEET UG 2017 Notification
- NEET UG 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- NEET UG 2017 Online Application
- NEET UG 2017 Exam Pattern
- MBBS Course duration 4.5 years + l year internship
- BDS Course duration 4 years + l year internship
Checklist of the documents for MBBS/BDS to be submitted in three copies:
- 10th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- 12th Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Documents relating to all the other higher education acquired after passing 10+2 and before admission to MBBS/BDS Course.
- In the case of a gap between 10+2 Examination & MBBS Admission, an Affidavit to this effect on a known Judicial Stamp Paper of Rs.10/-, duly notarized.
- Migration Certificate, Transfer Certificate.
- Admit Card – NEET 2017. g. Seat Allotment Letter received from the Counselling/down loaded from the Internet.
- Fifteen – Passport Size colored Photographs of the student.
- One – Passport size colored photograph, each of Father, Mother, and Local Guardian.
- Address Proof.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate – in case of SC/SI/OBC (Certificate must have been issued January 31st
- Aadhar Card, PAN Card.
Sharda University MBBS BDS Admission 2017 Important Dates
Online choice filling 15th – 16th July 2017
Declarations of results 18th – 19th July 2017
Dates of downloading allotment letter 18th – 19th July 2017
Dates of admission 20th – 22nd July 2017
Tags: dental programs, mbbs admission, mbbs bds admission 2017, neet dental 2017, neet medical, neet ug 2017, sharda university bds admission, sharda university mbbs bds admission, sharda university medical admission, Undergraduate courses