MCA Admission at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra has invited applications for admission to Masters in Computer Application (MCA) course for 2018 sessions.
Eligibility for MCA Programs
- Under Graduate degree with one of the following subjects: Mathematics or Statistics or Computer or IT
- Minimum 50% marks in Graduation.
- Applicants appearing in the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply.
Selection Process: MCQ based Entrance Test & Interview
SMVDU MCA Admission Dates 2018 (Tentatively)
Last date for receiving Applications: June 08th 2018
Date of Entrance Test and Interview: June 15th 2018
SMVDU MCA Application Form 2018
Admission Brochure / Application Form for admission may be downloaded from University website www.smvdu.ac.in. Duly filled-in Form along with a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs.1,100 (One thousand one hundred only) drawn in favour of “Registrar, SMVD University” and payable at Katra/Jammu should be sent to: “Registrar, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Kakryal, Katra 182 320” either by Registered/ Speed Post or delivered by hand so as to reach before due date. On-Line Filling and submission of Application Form with Fee can be done at www.smvdu.ac.in.
- Up to 100% Tuition fee waiver on merit basis.
- Research oriented environment; Outreach through international / National seminars and conferences.
- Regular interaction with experts from Industry and Academia.
- Annual Cultural, Sports and Technical events.
- On Campus Training and Placement Cell, Alumni Cell.
Tags: masters, masters degrees, masters in computer application, MCA Admission, mca admissions, mca application dates, MCA Application Form, mca courses, mca degree, mca entrance exam, MCA Entrance Test, mca online, mca programs, online mca courses, online mca degrees, shri mata vaishno devi university, smvd university, smvdu katra, smvdu mca admission, smvdu mca degree