PU Management Entrance Test 2017
UIAMS Punjab University Chandigarh has invited application for admission to MBA Courses for the academic year 2017 through Management Entrance Test.
The university will hold entrance test on March 11, 2017 for admission to following courses:
MBA Courses: MBA in Retail Management, Banking and Insurance Management, IT and Telecommunication Management, Infrastructural Management, Pharmaceutical Management, Hospital Management.
- Check out PUMET 2017 Exam Pattern
Important Dates for PU MET 2017
Date of Issue of Prospectus and Online Application Form for Panjab MET 2017: January 13th 2017
Last date for Submission of Information on the Website to Generate the Bank Challan: February 23rd 2017
Last date for Deposit of Fee in any branch of State Bank of India using Website Generated Challan: February 27th 2017 (upto 03.59 pm)
Last date to upload Photograph & Signature along with the rest of the Information on the Website after Depositing Fee in SBI: March 03rd 2017
Last date for Correction Regarding Photograph, Signature & Any Other Information: March 04th 2017
Final date by which Roll No. will be Available Online: March 06th 2017
Final date for Submission of Printout Copy of the Online Form UIAMS, P.U.: March 09th 2017
Date of Conduct of Punjab MET-2017: March 11th 2017 (Saturday)
Date of Announcement of Punjab MET 2017 Result: April 27th 2017
Centre for the Entrance Test: Chandigarh
Eligibility for Punjab University MBA Courses 2017
MBA Retail Management and Banking Insurance Management: A bachelor’s or Master’s degree in any discipline with not less than 50 percent marks in the aggregate.
MBA (IT & Telecommunication Management) and MBA Infrastructural Management: B.E/B.Tech (in any Branch) with 50 percent marks.
Or Bachelor’s degree in any science subject, with Physics and/or Mathematics with 50 percent marks.
Or Bachelor’s in Computer Applications (BCA) with 50 percent marks.
MBA Pharmaceutical Management: Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or MBBS.
Or Bachelor’s degree in any science subject with 50 percent marks and Diploma in Pharmacy with minimum 50 percent marks.
MBA Hospital Management: MBBS / BAMS / BHMS / B.Pharmacy / BPT / B.Sc (Nursing) with 50 percent marks.
Check out Study Materials for PUMET 2017 Exam
- Maharashtra CET-MBA 2017 with Solved Papers (2006-2016) & 10 Mock Papers
- MBA (XAT, IIFT, NMAT, SNAP, CMAT)
- MAT 20 years Topic-wise Solved Papers (1997-2016)
- MBA: Management Entrance Test – 2015 Guide
- 50 Plus Solved Papers MBA Entrances 2006-2016
- Study Package for CAT & other MBA Entrance Exams with 6 Online Practice Sets
Applicants have to Deposit Rs.2100/- (In case of SC/ST applicants, Rs.1050/-) in the SBI Bank using website generated Challan.
The following functionaries may be contacted only in case of extremely urgent enquiry from 09.00 am to 05.00 pm (on working days only).
How to Apply..?
- Register Online www.uiams.puchd.ac.in
- Note down your Log in ID and password.
- Take print out of bank slip
- Deposit fee using website generated bank slip at any SBI branch, minimum one day after printing of bank slip.
- Log In again 24 hours of depositing fee and upload scanned photograph, signature, and fill other important information. Complete each section (profile, category, Academic Qualification) carefully and lock each section. Once you lock the section, you will not be allowed to change information in that section.
- Take printout of the application form and submit/send with the required documents (if any) to the address mentioned on the printout of the application form.
Download your Admit card after 06th March, 2017.
Tags: eligibility for mba programs, latest mba entrance exam, management courses, management entrance test, management programs, master degree, mba admission, mba admission in chandigarh, mba degree, mba eligibility, mba entrance exam in chandigarh, mba exam, mba program in chandigarh, mba programme, mba programs, pu mba application form, pu mba courses, pu met, pu met 2017 dates, pu met 2017 notification, pu met dates, pu uiams met, pu uiams met 2016, pu uiams met 2017, pucet 2016 dates, pucet 2017 dates, pumet, pumet 2016 exam, pumet 2016 exam pattern, pumet 2017 exam, pumet 2017 exam pattern, pumet application dates, pumet application form, pumet exam in chandigarh, pumet mba courses, pumet online application, punjab university management entrance test, punjab university mba courses, punjab university met 2016, punjab university met 2017, punjab university met application form