MBA Technology Management Admission 2016 at Osmania University
Osmania University Hyderabad has invited applications for admission into MBA (Evening) Technology Management Part-time two years modular Programme for 2016-17 sessions.
The applicant seeking admission into MBA (Evening) Technology Management part-time two years modular programme has to satisfy the following conditions:
1) A pass in Bachelor Degree of Osmania University or a degree recognized by the university as equivalent thereto.
2) The applicant seeking admission must qualify the separate entrance test to be conducted by Osmania University and satisfy the norms prescribed by the University and;
3) Must have at least two years experience in Executive/Managerial/Administrative position in any organization after obtaining the bachelor degree or;
4) Officers/Executive/Engineers working with any government/quasi govt./autonomous bodies /local authorities with post-bachelor’s experience of two years or;
5) Officers of the Defence Forces/establishments holding administrative, executive post with not less than 2 years experience after obtaining bachelor degree.
The applicants will be admitted based on the ranks secured in the MBA(TM) Entrance Test through spot admissions. In case of a tie in the rank, the order of merit will be decided on the following basis
- Marks secured in Part-A of Entrance Test.
- Age of the applicant (senior in age getting higher priority).
- Percentage of marks secured by the applicant in the qualifying examination.
First Year – Rs.50000/-
Second Year – Rs.50000/-
Additional Fee for Systems Specialization – Rs. 10,000/-
Fees will be as per the University norms and are subject to change.
Local and Non-Local Applicants.
- Admission to 85% of the available seats in every course shall be reserved in favour of the local applicants in relation to the local area in respect of O.U. subject to community and other reservations in force.
- The remaining 15% of the seats which are open to local and non-locals shall be filled up subject to similar reservation as applicable to 85% local applicants.
How to Apply?
Application Form can be downloaded from the website of Osmania University www.osmania.ac.in.
Applicants are required to fill up the application in their own handwriting and sign it. Further, the applicants are advised to submit the filled in application well before the last date to avoid last minute rush.
The Entrance Test will be conducted on the date mentioned above from 11.00 a.m. to 12.30 p.m. The venue will be given in the hall ticket, which will be made available in Osmania University website www.osmania.ac.in/admissions and www.ouadmissions.com.
Last date for Submitting the Application Form: September 14th 2016 by 04.00 pm
Date of Entrance Test: September 18th 2016 (11.00 am to 12.30 pm)
Tags: management admissions, management courses, management programs, mba admission, mba application form, mba courses, mba degree online, mba deree, mba evening courses, mba evening program, mba online, mba programs, mba technology, mba technology management, online mba admission, online mba courses, online mba degree, Osmania University