NPAT 2017 | NMIMS Integrated MBA Pharma. Tech Program 2017
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) Mumbai has invited applications for 5 years Integrated Program of MBA Pharm. Tech for 2017 sessions through NPAT 2017.
Programme & Intake
MBA (Pharma. Tech.) (B.Pharm + MBA)
- Mumbai: 60 intake
- Shirpur: 40 intake
Eligibility Criteria (fulfilling all/applicable conditions mandatory)
- The applicant must have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination including International Baccalaureate.
- Diploma (IB certificate/ & D. P. awarded are not eligible).
- Science or science vocational with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
- English as compulsory subject.
- Minimum 50% marks in (PCM/PCB).
- Those awaiting their 10+2 exam result this year may also apply.
- Applicants above 25 years of age are not eligible to apply.
All eligible applicants who wish to apply for admission to the MBA (Pharma Tech.) Programme will be required to appear for an Online Test NPAT 2017 to be conducted at various locations in India.
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in NPAT 2017 & preference of campus given in online registration form.
The Merit list will be put up on the NMIMS website as per important dates. The decision of the institute will be final in this regard and no inquiries or correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
Admission offer is given as per merit & choice of campus given by the applicant, wait listed applicants has to check their merit list status regularly and selected applicants should report for the payment of fees within given duration.
Online Registration & Payment Registration
- Visit www.nmims.edu or www.npat.in for online registration.
- Online Registration Fee of Rs.1800/- (please refer online registration form for payment details).
- Registration Fee is non-refundable.
- Applicants are given choice to register for multiple programs (School wise). List of Schools and programs under.
NPAT 2016 is as follows:
- Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management Engineering – B.Tech/ MBA Tech.
- Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy & Tech. Mgmt–MBA Pharma Tech.
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce – BBA Mumbai & Bengaluru campus / B.Com (Hons) Mumbai campus / B.Sc (Finance) Mumbai & Bengaluru campus.
- Sarla Anil Modi School of Economics- B.Sc (Economics) Mumbai & Bengaluru campus.
NPAT 2017 Registration Fees
- Rs. 1800/- for programs of one school.
- Rs. 3000/- for programs of two schools.
- Rs. 4000/- for programs of three schools.
- Rs. 5000/- for programs of four schools.
Structure of NPAT 2017
The NPAT 2017 for MBA (Pharma.Tech) Programme would be an objective type multiple-choice test. (There will be no descriptive type of questions).
The NPAT 2017 will comprise of 3 major parts as follows:
Part 1: Proficiency in English Language: 50 questions.
Part 2: Quantitative & Numerical Ability: 50 questions.
Part 3: Reasoning & General Intelligence: 50 questions.
Total: 150 Questions.
For each question for which a wrong answer is marked, 1/4th of the marks allotted to those questions will be deducted as penalty.
Type of questions and difficulty level of Tests will be on SAT Pattern.
Important Dates for NPAT 2017
Register online at Website: January 31st 2017
Last Date for Editable field: April 24th 2017
Last Date for Online Registration: April 30th 2017
Call Letters for NPAT 2017 will be Available: May 08th 2017 (at 05.00 pm)
Conduct of NPAT 2017 Online Test: 13th & 14th May 2017
NPAT 2017 Online Test on 13th & 14th May 2017 (from 10.00 am to 12.00 noon)
Merit List of applicants called for Admission Counselling: May 30th 2017
Payment of Admission Fees (I Merit List) (Time 11.00am to 04.00 pm): 31st May – 07th June 2017
Declaration of II Merit List of applicants selected for admission on website: June 09th 2017
Payment of admission fees (II Merit List): 10th June to 15th June 2017
Declaration of III Merit list of applicants selected for admission on website: June 17th 2017
Payment of Admission Fees (III Merit List): 19th June to 23rd June 2017
Commencement of Program: July 03rd 2017
Closure of Admission: August 03rd 2017
Tags: bachelor programs, integrated mba, integrated mba pharma tech, integrated program, Integrated Programme, master degree, masters, mba, mba degree, mba programs, nmims mumbai, nmims npat, npat 2016, npat 2016 notification, npat 2017 notification, npat application form, online integrated mba courses, pharma tech program, structure of npat 2016, structure of npat 2017