Fellows Programme in Management (Full Time) and Executive Fellow Programme in Management (for working executives) Admissions 2018
Management Development Institute (MDI) Gurgaon invites applications for admission to Fellows Programme in Management (FPM) and Executive Fellow Programme in Management (EPFM) programs for 2018 session.
Specialization: Business Communication, Economics, Finance, Organizational Behaviour, Human Resource Management, Information Systems, Marketing, Operations, Public Policy and Governance, Strategy.
Those appearing for their final examinations in the respective disciplines can also apply. Applicants have to complete the requirement for the course before June 30th 2018 and produce original certificate /mark sheets by September 30th 2018 failing which they may be asked to withdraw from the programme.
Eligibility Criteria for MDI Gurgaon FPM and EFPM Admissions 2018
- A master’s degree in any discipline with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average recognized by AICTE/AIU with a bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2); or
- Five year integrated master’s degree programme in any discipline with at least 60 percent marks, obtained after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent; or
- A professional qualification like CA, ICWA, CS with at least 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average; or
- Those appearing for their final examinations in the respective disciplines can also apply.
- For EFPM, a minimum of 10 years of managerial work experience with experience at senior levels is required.
- The minimum age for the EFPM applicant is 35 years as on 01st January 2018.
Those who are yet to take the said examinations will be considered subject to meeting the minimum score requirements
Only the shortlisted applicants will then be called for interviews during April/May 2018 at MDI campus; for full-time two-year PGP alumni from MDI, IIMs & XLRI standard test scores may be waived
MDI Gurgaon Application Form
- The FPM and EFPM information brochure along with the application form.
- Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website www.mdi.ac.in
- They can click on the programme they wish to apply for and follow the instructions given on the website.
- Applicants have to make an online payment of Rs.2200/- using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking
- Applicants can also apply online at www.mdi.ac.in and send the same along with a crossed demand draft for Rs.1800/- in favour of “Management Development Institute”, payable at New Delhi.
Tags: executive fellow programme, fellow program, Fellow Programme in Management, fellowships, fpm and efpm, fpm and efpm admission, management courses, mdi fpm and efpm admission, mdi gurgaon admission 2018, mdi gurgaon application form, mdi gurgaon efpm course, mdi gurgaon fpm and efpm admissions 2017, mdi gurgaon fpm and efpm admissions 2018, mdi gurgaon fpm course, mdi gurgaon fpm programme