AIMA Management Aptitude Test 2017 (May)
Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a standardised exam being administered since 1988 to facilitate Business Schools (B-Schools) to screen applicants for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Government of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003. Any B-School – national or international – can consider MAT Score as an admission input based on the Score Cards issued to the applicants. The largest test of its kind in the nation, MAT will continue to be your passport to over 600 B-Schools across India.
Applicant can choose any one of the two options to take the test: Paper Based Test Or Computer Based Test.
MAT May 2017 Test Dates
For Paper Based Test – May 07th 2017 (Sunday)
For Computer Based Test – May 13th 2017 (Saturday) onwards
MAT 2017 Test Timing
Paper Based Test 10.00 am – 02.30 pm
Computer Based Test: In different Time slots at specific test venues; subject to number of Applicants registering for Computer Based Test.
MAT 2017 Important Dates
Late date for Online Filling-up/Purchase of Form: April 25th 2017 (Tuesday)
Last date for Online Registration: April 28th 2017 (Friday)
Last date for Submission of duly Completed Printout of Registration Form at AIMA, New Delhi: April 28th 2017 (Friday)
All provisionally registered applicants both for Paper Based and for Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website (http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx) on or after April 28th 2017.
Eligibility for MAT 2017
- Graduates in any discipline.
- Final year students of Graduate Courses can also apply.
How to Apply MAT 2017..?
Applicant can choose any one of the following modes to apply.
Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matmay17 with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card). Payment. Detailed procedure is given on the website link. or
Register online at website link http://apps.aima.in/matmay17 by making payment of Rs.1200/- through Net Banking.
Obtain crossed Demand Draft (DD) of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) in favour of ‘All India Management Association’ payable at Delhi from any Bank. Register online at website link: http://apps.aima.in/matmay17 along with the DD details. Detailed procedure is given on the website link or
Obtain Form with MAT Bulletin/CD against cash payment of Rs 1200/- (One thousand two hundred only) from listed Nodal Centres of AIMA OR from AIMA, New Delhi.
Check out Study Materials for MAT 2017 Exam
- Mission MBA MAT Management Aptitude Test
- MAT 18 Years Topic-Wise Solved Papers (1997-2014)
- Face 2 Face MAT with 18 Years’ (1997-2014) – Topicwise Analysis & Solution
- Complete Guide for MAT and other MBA entrance exams 2nd Edition
- Face 2 Face MAT with 17 Years (1997-2013) – Topicwise Analysis & Solutions
- The Pearson MAT Super Course
- MAT Entrance Exam Guide: Previous Years’ Papers (Solved) (Popular Master Guide)
- MAT 17 years Topic-wise Solved Papers (1997-2013) (Old Edition)
List of Participating Management Institutes
List of Participating MIs
Four Digit codes for Management Institutes / University Departments accepting the MAT Score are given in the List of Participating Institutes/Universities as MI Code. There are five blocks consisting of four boxes each given in the Form. Fill the codes of those five institutes only where you have applied or are applying for admission. No additional fee is to be paid for filling these 5 choices.
MAT 2017 Test Centre City
Test Centre City list is provided in the Bulletin. Test Venues for Paper-Based Test and Computer Based Test are different.
The Paper-Based Test will take place only on one day i.e., May 07th 2017 at one time slot i.e., 10.00am-12.30pm, whereas the Computer Based Test will take place from May 13th 2017 onwards in different time slots.
If the number of Applicants registered for Computer Based Test is limited and can be accommodated in a single day; the test will be completed on May 13th 2017 itself.
If the number of Applicants registered for Computer Based Test is few in a particular centre, these Applicants have to appear for the Paper-Based Test on May 07th 2017.
Management Aptitude Test 2017 Admit Card
- All provisionally registered Applicants both for Paper Based and Computer Based Test can download their Admit Card from AIMA website link: http://apps.aima.in/matadmitcard.aspx on or after April 29th 2017 (Saturday).
- Specific Admit Card is generated both for the Applicants opted for the Paper Based Test and for the Computer Based Test.
- Admit Card contains Applicant’s Name, Form No, Roll No, Test Date, Test Time and Test Venue Address. Applicant has to strictly follow the date and time allotted to him/her in the case of Computer Based Test.
- Applicants who have opted for Computer Based Test can choose the date and time slot of their choice, subject to availability. Date and time slot will be automatically allotted by the system to those Applicants who do not select their slot up-to 4 days before the Computer Based Test. No request for change of date and time slot will be entertained.
- No separate Admit Card will be issued or dispatched.