Maharashtra MAH MBA MMS CET 2017 for MBA MMS Admission
Government of Maharashtra has been announced MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2017. The admissions to the 1st year of 2nd year full-time Post Graduate Courses in Management (MBA/MMS) for the academic year 2017 shall be made through MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2017.
Applications are invited for the Common Entrance Test (CET) – MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2017 for admission to the Management Courses viz. MBA/MMS.
Eligibility Criteria for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2017
Applicant should be passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of applicants of Backward Class Categories and Persons with Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Bachelor’s degree awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or Declared to be Deemed as a University u/s 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India. (OR)
Appeared for the Final year Examination of any Bachelor’s degree to be awarded by any of the Universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities, or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India.
1) MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2017 shall be conducted only in the online mode in multiple sessions; if required, Competent Authority, using standardized equi-percentile method, will be equating scores across sessions.
2) Aspiring applicants should note that, the tests are not disclosed to anybody else other than the applicants only during the examination. The test papers are also not shared with anybody even after the exam.
3) The CET comprises multiple-choice objective type questions in the areas of Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude and Logical/Abstract Reasoning. In all, there would be 200 questions to be answered in a total time of two and half hours (i.e. One hundred and fifty minutes).
4) It is mandatory for all aspiring applicants to Register & Confirm the Online Application Form for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2017 at http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017.
5) Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid at any Axis Bank Branches in cash through e-Challan as per schedule during the working hours of the respective Branches.
The applicants can also do online payment of the fees by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card payment gateway for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees.
Check out Study Materials for MAH MBA/MMS CET 2017
No other mode of payment shall be permitted.
For Open Category Applicants from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant applicants and NRI/Foreign Nationals/PIO/Children of India Works in the Gulf Countries Applicants Rs.1000/-.
For Applicants of Backward Class Categories (SC, ST, VJ/DT-NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC) and & Persons with Disability Applicants belonging to Maharashtra State only Rs.800/-.
6) The Centralized Admission Process will consist of total four rounds, out of which first three rounds shall be based on computerized allotment and last round by counseling.
How to Apply?
Applicants have to apply online in http://www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017 or www.sssamiti.org
The application form processing fees is Rs.1000/- for Maharashtra State (General Category), NRI and OMS applicants, whereas Rs.800/- for reserved category applicants & Persons with Disability Applicants belonging to Maharashtra State.
The schedule displayed above is provisional and may change under unavoidable circumstances. The revised schedule, if any, will be notified on website www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017.
Important Dates for MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2017
Online Registration of Application for Admission for MS /All India/J&K Migrant Applicants & NRI/OCI/PIO/CWIGC/FN Applicants:
First Date: May 15th 2017
Last Date: June 03rd 2017
Documents verification, uploading and confirmation of Application Form for Admission:
First Date: May 15th 2017
Last Date: June 03rd 2017 up to 05.00 pm
Display of the Provisional Merit List for MS/All India/J & K Migrant/NRI/PIO/OCI/CIWGC/FN applicants on Website: June 05th 2017 (up to 05.00 pm)
Submission of grievance, if any, for all type of Applicants at FC (if any):
First Date: June 06th 2017
Last Date: June 07th 2017 upto 05.00 pm
Display of the final merit lists of Maharashtra State/All India/J & K Migrant/NRI/PIO/OCI/CIWGC/FN applicants on Website: June 10th 2017
Admission to Seats other than CAP Seats shall be continued till August 10th 2017 up to 5.00 PM
Tags: cet, cet exam, cet results, common entrance test, governement of maharashtra, govt of maharashtra, mah mba, mah mba 2016, mah mba 2017, maharashtra cet, maharashtra gov, maharashtra government, maharashtra mah, maharashtra mba cet, management, master program, mba, mba cet, mba cet 2016, mba cet 2017, mba cet notification, mba common entrance test, mba degree, MBA Entrance Exam, mba mms cet, mba programs, mh cet, MHCET, mms cet, mms cet 2016, mms cet 2017