PGDM Admission 2017 at LIBA Chennai
Loyola Institute of Business Administration (LIBA) Chennai invites application for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Admission 2017 session.
Eligibility for LIBA Chennai PGDM Admission 2017
Minimum 3year Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in any discipline, from a recognised university, with a consistent record of first class in Std X, Std XII and graduation
Final year degree students who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by June 2017 can also apply.
LIBA Chennai PGDM Admission Procedure
- Register online for CAT 2016 or XAT 2017. Registering for XAT or CAT is a prerequisite for applying to LIBA’s PGDM program
- Apply to LIBA by registering online at www.liba.edu by giving your CAT/XAT-ID and details of Demand Draft (DD) / IMS / Net Banking receipt
- Fill up the LIBA application form by clicking on LIBA registration link to create and receive by e-mail and unique LIBA-ID and password. If you have already received your LIBA ID and Password, then login as per
- A scanned copy of Applicant’s photo and signature (not exceeding 50 KB) is needed while filling up the application form
- Login with your LIBA ID and Password
- Take a print-out of the Payment Advice form
- Mention your name and CAT / XAT ID on the reverse of the Demand Draft (DD) and send your Demand Draft / Photocopy of IMS / Net Banking receipt along with the Payment Advice Form to “The Admissions Office, LIBA, Loyola College, Nungambakkam, Chennai -600034”
- Option A: Get a demand draft for Rs1250/- favouring “LIBA” payable at Chennai
- Option B: Pay Rs1250/- at any of the specified IMS Centres and obtain the IMS receipt and the Bulletin
- Option C: Pay cash Rs1250/- at the LIBA admissions office after registering online
- Option D: Pay Online through Credit Card
Applicants who have applied to LIBA will be short-listed only on the basis of their CAT 2016 / XAT 2017 scores.
Short listed Applicants will be called for Group Discussion and interview for final selection at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
Applicants can give their choice of the interview centres; however allocation of the interview centre is subject to discretion of LIBA.
Online Registration for LIBA 2017 PGDM (Full-time) Begins: September 19th 2016
Online Registration for LIBA PGDM (Full-time) 2017-19 Closes: January 28th 2017
Last date for Receipt of LIBA Application Fee: February 03rd 2017
CAT Online Registration Closes: September 22nd 2016
Date of CAT-2016: December 04th 2016
XAT Online Registration Closes: November 22nd 2016
XAT Admission Test-2017: January 08th 2017
Tags: LIBA Chennai PGDM Admission, liba chennai pgdm admission 2017, liba chennai pgdm course, liba management course, liba pg diploma programs, loyola institute of business administration, management, masters degrees, pg courses, pg diploma courses, pg diploma in management, pgdm, PGDM Admission, pgdm admission 2017, postgraduate diploma course