Jain Entrance Test (JET) 2017
Jain University Bangalore, CMS Business School has invites applications for admission to MBA Courses 2017 session.
MBA programmes is offered at CMS Business School:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
MBA – Finance
MBA – Marketing
MBA – Human Resource
MBA (Jain University) + MIB (France Business School, Brittany)
Dual Qualification MBA + CIM
Dual Qualification MBA + IOC from CISI, UK
Dual Qualification MBA + Diploma in Personnel Management & IR from NIPM
In the 2 year’s full time programmes, core MBA concepts are delivered in the first year of the programme through an industry- endorsed mix of credit courses delivered through a unique modular series.
Career focused electives start in the second semester, allowing students to build greater depth in career-specific knowledge.
Eligibility for Jain University MBA Courses 2017
Students with Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3).
Students appearing in their final semester/year exams are also eligible to apply.
Work experience preferred.
Important Dates for Jain University MBA Courses 2017
Last date to Submit Application Form: March 15th 2017
Date of Jain Entrance Test (JET): March 18th 2017
The selection process comprises of (i) JET (JAIN Entrance Test) an Aptitude test for students without CAT / XAT / GMAT / MAT / CMAT score, (ii) Extempore Round, (iii) Simulation Game (iv) Case Study (v) Presentation Skills Test (vi) Interview
Test Centers: Ahmadabad, Bhubaneshwar, Bokaro, Cochin, Coimbatore, Dimapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Jamshedpur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Salem, Meghalaya, Shillong, Siliguri and Vizag
How to Apply..?
Can apply online at http://forms.cms.ac.in
Collect the MBA Application form in person by paying INR 1000/- at the Admissions Office in Bangalore.
Download the application form and send the duly filled form with a demand draft (DD) of INR 1000/- in favor of Jain University payable at Bangalore.
The filled in application form should be sent to the following address CMS Annex, 319, 17th Cross, 25th Main, JP Nagar 6th Phase Bangalore-560078 (Karnataka).
List of documents that an applicant needs to carry during his / her interview process:
- Photo Identification (e.g. Driving License/PAN Card/Passport/Voter-ID/College or Organisation ID)
- A photocopy of CAT/XAT/GMAT Score card
- Payment Receipts (for applications through coaching centres)
- Original and 1 Self Attested Copy of the following documents
- X and XII mark sheets
- Graduation Mark Sheets – Year-wise or Semester-wise, whichever applicable and Graduation Certificates (if declared)
- For Post-graduate students, Mark Sheets – Year-wise or Semester-wise, whichever applicable and Graduation Certificates (if declared)
- Professional Degree Mark sheets (if applicable)
- For Candidates with work experience (Current as well as each of the previous job experiences)
- Work experience/ Service certificate
- Joining letter and the last payslip
For more details visit website http://bschool.cms.ac.in
Tags: business management, business program, CMS Business School, jain entrance test, jain university admissions, jain university bangalore, Jain University MBA Courses, Latest MBA Admission, management, management courses, management programs, master degree, master degree 2017, master programs, mba admission, mba admission 2017, mba admission in bangalore, mba admission in jain university, mba courses, mba courses 2017, mba courses in bangalore, mba degree, mba online, mba programme, mba programmes, mba programs, online masters degrees, online mba