MBA Eligibility Test 2017 at DAV University Jalandhar
The DAV University proposes to hold its MBA Eligibility Test on April 30, 2017 for admission to MBA program. Top 20% of the applicants appearing for DAVU-MET 2017 on 30th April 2017 will be eligible for a scholarship of Rs.10,000/- for admission in MBA program, on the basis of their performance in the test.
Last date for Submission of duly Filled Application Form at the Opted Exam Centre: April 08th 2017
Date of Entrance Test: April 30th 2017 (Sunday)
Eligibility Criteria for DAVUMET 2017
- Applicant appearing or who has appeared/passed in the qualifying examination (50% marks in graduation in any discipline) is eligible to appear for the test. However, he/she shall be admitted to the course, only if he/she provides the proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks before admission.
- A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to SC/ST Applicants.
How to Apply?
- The applicant is required to fill registration form online by visiting the website www.davuniversity.org.
- For Choice of centre, click State > District > City > Centre on the online form.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and take printout of the Admit cards generated automatically.
- Affix recent passport size photograph on each admit card. Thereafter, the same shall be got attested by the Principal/Coordinator of the centre selected by the applicant.
- Retain Student’s Copy and submit other two admit cards by hand or by registered post / speed post/courier to the opted examination centre along-with the requisite fee.
The applicant can pay the fee of Rs 200/- to the Examination Centre opted by the applicant.
b) Muli-city cheque or Demand draft (DD)
The fee can also be deposited through Multicity cheque/DD of Rs. 200/- drawn in favour of “ Principal, ………………”, (fill in respective examination centre) payable at the respective city. Applicant should write his/her name, address and mobile number on the reverse side of multi-city cheque/DD.
Admit Card for DAVUMET
- No applicant will be permitted to appear in the test without a valid Admit Card.
- Applicant must not tamper with the Admit Card.
- The Admit Card is not transferable to any other person.
- The Admit Card is an important document. It should be preserved and produced at the time of counseling and admission.
DAVUMET 2017 Pattern of Question Paper
Question paper will be in English language only and questions will be of multiple choice (MCQ) type. Each question will have 4 options out of which one correct answer has to be chosen. Each question will carry one mark. The question paper will have the following four sections:
Section Subject Question Numbers
A Communication Skills 25
B Quantitative Aptitude 25
C Reasoning 25
D Business Awareness and G.K. 25
Note: 1. There is no Negative marking, 2. Duration of Test is 2 hours
Tags: dav university mba eligibility test, davu met, davumet, davumet 2017, davumet 2017 admit card, davumet 2017 application form, davumet 2017 entrance exam, davumet application, masters degrees, mba, mba admission, mba application form, mba courses, mba degree, mba eligibility test, MBA Entrance Exam, mba programs