Executive MBA Admission 2017 at Asian Institute of Management (AIM) Philippines
Asian Institute of Management (AIM) Manila Philippines has invited applications from eligible students to enroll for the Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) Programme for 2017 sessions.
Course Name: Executive MBA Programme.
Eligibility for Executive MBA Admission 2017
1) Bachelors degree
2) Proficient in oral and written English
3) At least four years full-time work experience
4) At least two years in a managerial position
Course Type: Full Time
Application Fee: The application fee is Rs.1800/-
How to Apply?
1) Application Form download from http://wsgsb.aim.edu/.
4) Professional Recommendation If you have a business, submit the Certificate of Business Registration, in lieu of the Professional Recommendation.
5) Transcript of Records
6) ID page of passport
Pay the AIMAT fee of PHP 2,000 or USD 50.00. After your payment, you may choose a date for your AIM Admission Test. You may disregard such payment if you have your official GMAT or GRE score report
If you qualify after the preliminary screening, you will be advised of your interview schedule.
The Admissions office will notify you of your application status. Applicants must you need further information about the EMBA application, please send an email to: Ms. Cherrie Magbanua, W. SyCip Graduate School of Business, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: (+632) 465-1855.
Important Dates for Executive MBA Admission 2017
Last date for Submission of Admission Forms: February 10th 2017
Interview Schedule: Rolling Process
Enrolment: April 21st 2017
Opening of Classes: April 25th 2017