CMAT Online Registration 2018 – How to Apply?
Pre-requisites before starting the CMAT Registration:
We suggest you have the following ready before starting the AICTE CMAT registration process
- A Computer with good Internet connectivity so that there is no breakage of Internet during registration
- All your qualification details as you need to enter them while registering for CMAT exam
- You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photo of yours taken on a white background. The size of this photo should be 140 x 160 (60Kb)
- You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be 60 x 90 (30Kb)
- A Valid e-mail id which you will be using at least for the next 6 months. All communication will be done on this e-mail id which you will enter while registering for CMAT exam
- A Valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid Credit / Debit card in case you want to pay ONLINE
- A Printer connected to your system as you will have to PRINT 3 copies of CHALLAN in case you are planning to pay by CASH at the bank
Registering for CMAT is a 3 Step process as mentioned below:
Step 1) Read Instructions and Self Registration: First time you will enter as NEW USER. Here you will read the instructions carefully, accept the declaration and proceed. Now you need to do Self Registration. Here you need to enter few basic details. Please ensure you enter the correct details on this Self Registration form and verify it before you click on SUBMIT button on this page. Once you SUBMIT this page, you cannot edit any data entered on this page. Submitting this page will generate a unique 6 digit password. This password will be shown on your screen and will be sent to you via E-mail and SMS. From now onwards, whenever you wish to login to the registration portal, you will come as an EXISTING USER and log in with your e-mail id and this unique 6 digit password. This completes your self-registration.
Step 2) Payment Process: You can do the payment in either of the two modes mentioned below.
Mode i) ONLINE PAYMENT: You can select ONLINE PAYMENT mode and then do the payment using the Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking.
Once your payment is successfully done, you will receive a confirmation E-mail and SMS. Once you have received the successful payment confirmation, you can proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
Mode ii) CASH Payment in SBI bank: You can select this option to pay by CASH at any of the designated SBI bank branches. Once you select this option and proceed, you will see a CHALLAN on your screen with your details already filled in it. You need to take 3 PRINTOUTS of this CHALLAN, fill in the details wherever required in all the copies, and walk into your nearest SBI bank branch with CASH on the next day of generation of Challan.
Cash Deposit will be accepted only from the next day of your Challan generation.
In return for the CASH Deposit, the bank will give you one copy of CHALLAN with their stamp and a JOURNAL number written on it. Please ensure the JOURNAL number written is clearly visible before you leave the bank.
Now that you have deposited the CASH and got the acknowledgment CHALLAN, you need to wait for 48 hours.
In these 48 hours, your payment will get updated in the registration portal.
You will receive an E-mail and SMS confirming that your payment data has got updated in the registration portal. Then you need to re-login to the portal proceed with the remaining part of registration process.
Step 3) Now that you are done with the payment, you need to fill the remaining part of the form. Once you have filled the complete form, we suggest you once again check the complete data entered by clicking on VIEW/MODIFY button. Clicking on VIEW/MODIFY button will allow you to modify your data in case you want to modify.
Once you are sure that all the data entered is accurate, you will have to accept a declaration and click on I AGREE. The system will re-confirm to you for SUBMIT. Once you confirm, your form will get finally SUBMITTED and no change in the data is possible after this SUBMIT.
Here you can click on PREVIEW button to view your filled form.
If you wish, you can PRINT your filled form and keep a copy with you for reference.
This completes the registration process.
NOTE -: The detailed instructions are also available under “NEWS TAB-‘How to Apply’” on the homepage
In case of any query, you can contact our helpline number mentioned under the Helpline tab. Please visit our website www.aicte-cmat.in for all the latest updates.
- CMAT Exam 2018 Notification
- CMAT Registration 2018
- CMAT Preparation Tips 2018
- CMAT Exam Pattern 2018
- CMAT Admit Card 2018
- CMAT Syllabus 2018
Tags: aicte cmat 2018, cmat 2018, cmat 2018 application form, cmat 2018 notification, cmat 2018 online application, cmat 2018 online process, cmat 2018 registration, cmat application fees, cmat application form, cmat application last date, cmat apply process, cmat exam 2018, cmat last date, CMAT Online Application Procedure, cmat online registration, cmat registration