Kurukshetra University M.Ed Admission 2018 Eligibility, Application, Dates
Master of Education (M.Ed) Course 2018 | Online M.Ed Courses
Department of education and colleges of education affiliated to Kurukshetra University is invites application for MEd Admission program for the 2018 session.
a) Department of Education, KUK – M.Ed.: 50 Seats
b) Govt. aided Colleges of Education affiliated to Kurukshetra University running M.Ed course under SFS in each College are as under:
- Sohan Lal DAV College of Education, Ambala City: 70 Seats
- Dr. Ganesh Dass DAV College of Education for Women, Karnal: 35 Seats
c) M.Ed SFS Colleges affiliated to KUK: 35 seats in each College:
- M.M College of Education, Mullana (Ambala)
- Lala Ami Chand Monga Memorial College of Education, Ugala (Ambala)
- P.K.R. Jain College of Education Vill.- Nasirpur, Hisar Road, Ambala City
- Saraswati College of Education, Vill.- Mangali Brahmanan (Mangali Aklan), Tosham Road, Hisar
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar College of Education, Vill- Kheri Markanda, Kurukshetra
- Seth Tek Chand College of Education, Ratan Dera Road, Kurukshetra
- Swami Devi Dyal College of Education, Vill.- Goalpura, Tehsil, Barwala, Distt.- Panchkula
- Nalwa College of Education, Vill- Ujha P.O. – Risalu, Distt- Panipat
- Smt. Indira Devi College of Education, Vill.- Sangipur, Tehsil-Radaur, Distt.- Yamuna Nagar
- Ch. Devi Lal College of Education, Bhagwangarh, Bhuria Road, Jagadhari (Yamuna Nagar)
- Saraswati College of Education, Village-Madlauda, Kawi Road, Panipat
- Geeta College of Education, Village-Nimbari, Sanoli Road, Panipat
- Shree Ram Mulakh College of Education, Village-Ferozpur Dandlawar, Teh.-Raipur Rania, Distt.-Panchkula
- LNT College of Education, 79th Mile Stone, GT Road, Panipat
Kurukshetra University M.Ed Eligibility Criteria 2018
B.Ed or B.A. B.Ed /B.Sc B.Ed of this University or an examination recognized as equivalent to B.Ed with not less than 45 percent marks in aggregate (Minimum pass marks for SC/ST Applicants).
Relaxation in eligibility condition
i) The eligibility condition for SC / ST will be minimum pass marks in the qualifying examinations.
ii) 5 percent relaxation in minimum eligibility condition will be given to Differently Able applicants.
Entrance Exam Pattern
i) The Entrance Exam will be of the level of qualifying examination; it will be of 100 marks and one-hour duration.
ii) The question paper will comprise of 50 objective type (multiple choice) questions of 2 marks each; each question will have four choices out of which only one will be correct; the applicants will be awarded 2 (two) marks for every correct answer; there will be no negative marking.
iii) OMR Answer Sheet; the OMR Answer Sheet will be supplied along with the Test Booklet.
iv) More than one answer indicated against a question will be deemed as the incorrect response.
Kurukshetra University M.Ed Admission Form 2018
Before filling the admission form the applicants are required to read the prospectus carefully.
Prospectus containing details and Admission Form can be obtained from the Manager (P&P), K.U. Kurukshetra by remitting a sum of Rs.850/- (Rs.250/- for SC / BC / SBC / EBP / Blind applicants of Haryana) by Demand Draft (DD) in favour of Registrar, K.U. payable at Kurukshetra, if required by Post.
Price at the counter is Rs.800/- (Rs.200/- for SC / BC / SBC / EBP / Blind applicants of Haryana). Prospectus and Admission Form can be downloaded from University Website: www.kuk.ac.in and Rs.800/- (Rs.200/- for SC / BC / SBC / EBP / Blind applicants of Haryana) will be deposited by the applicant in any CBS Branch of PNB in India or sent DD in favour of Registrar, K.U. with the downloaded Form.
Kurukshetra University M.Ed Admission Dates 2018 (Tentative)
Application Form can be filled up online through University website w.e.f. August 08th 2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: August 30th, 2018
The Print out of online Application Form along with fee Receipt & Form for College: September 15th 2018
Entrance Test will be conducted on September 08th 2018