JIPMER Exam Pattern 2019 – Check Marking Scheme, Subjects, Syllabus
JIPMER 2019 Exam Pattern includes the total number of questions, mode of exam, marking scheme, exam pattern, etc. JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) is the organizing authority of JIPMER MBBS entrance exam. JIPMER is a national level entrance exam which is conducted once every year. Applicants can get the admission in JIPMER, Puducherry and JIPMER, Karaikal campuses through this entrance exam. In this article page, we have provided the information related to JIPMER Exam Pattern 2019.
JIPMER 2019 Exam Pattern
The JIPMER MBBS exam pattern is comprised of the mode of exam, marking scheme, no. of questions, total marks provided, the language of the paper, etc. Before appearing in any exam it is necessary to know the exam pattern of the particular exam. With the help of the marking scheme, Applicants can estimate that in which subject they can score more marks. Below we have given the complete JIPMER exam pattern.
JIPMER 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: It will be conducted through online mode (Computer Based Test) only.
- Exam Date: The exam will be conducted on 2nd June 2019.
- Duration of Exam: It will be of about two and a half hours.
- Shifts: It will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. one in the morning (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM) and another in afternoon (3:00 PM to 5:30 PM).
- Language: The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
- Number of Questions: There will be a total 200 questions which will be asked in the examination.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English language and Comprehension and Logical & Quantitative Reasoning.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, four marks will be allotted to the Applicants.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Here we have provided the subject wise weightage of JIPMER exam:
|English Language and Comprehension||10|
|Logical & Quantitative Reasoning||10|
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus
The JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2019 is prepared from the syllabus as prescribed by the State Board Higher Secondary and CBSE for 11th and 12th standards. Applicants can also go for the Mock Test for CBT online exam, which will be provided by the authority on their website.
https://www.yosearch.net/jipmer-exam-pattern/https://www.yosearch.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/jipmer.jpghttps://www.yosearch.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/jipmer-150x150.jpgEntrance ExamMedical Entrance Examjipmer 2019 exam pattern,jipmer exam 2019,jipmer exam mode,jipmer exam pattern,jipmer exam pattern 2019,jipmer marking scheme,JIPMER MBBS Exam Pattern,jipmer syllabusJIPMER 2019 Exam Pattern includes the total number of questions, mode of exam, marking scheme, exam pattern, etc. JIPMER (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) is the organizing authority of JIPMER MBBS entrance exam. JIPMER is a national level entrance exam which is conducted once every year....sanjana email@example.comAdministratorYosearch.net