Phd Admission 2018 at JIPMER Puducherry
PhD Eligibility 2018
Qualification as given below with a minimum of 55% or equivalent grade in any of the following examinations.
M.Sc./M.Phil. Degree/PG degree in any branch of Life Sciences of a recognized University.
OR M.B.B.S. Degree of recognized University.
OR DM/M.Ch./MD/DNB or equivalent Degree.
The examination will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) / online. The paper is common for all the Ph.D. courses. It consists of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) with sections on Research Methodology, Statistics, and Ethics of single best response type. The duration of the test is one and half hours.
Online Registration Process
- Log on to link in the Homepage www.jipmer.edu.in. and navigate to the link “PhD Admission 2018”.
- Read the prospectus and instruction carefully.
- The flow chart for filling application on-line given as Appendix V in the Prospectus.
- The applicant must acquaint himself/herself with all requirements with regard to filling up the application on-line.
- Mode of payments is a) Net Banking, b) Credit Card, c) Debit Card.
Application Fee: UR/OBC/SC/ST – Rs.1000/-
JIPMER PhD Entrance Exam Date 2018
Online Registration from April 25th, 2018
Online Registration Closes on May 25th, 2018 (5.00 PM)
Download of Hall Ticket from JIPMER Website: To be Announced
Date of Exam (One Shift – Online Mode Only): June 24th, 2018 (Sunday), PB.D Course: 10.00 AM to 11.30 AM; PhD Course: 02.00P.M to 03.30.PM
Expected Date of Publication of Merit List on or before: To be Announced
First Counseling/Allotment of Seats: 16th to 20th July 2018
Second Counseling/Allotment of Seats: 27th to 31st August 2018
Third Counseling/Allotment of Seats Date will be announced later Admission formalities (Medical Board & submission of the receipt for payment of fees etc): 10th to 14th September 2018
Second Counseling: September 28th, 2018
Date of Closing of Admission: September 30th, 2018