JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019, JEE Main Paper Pattern, Question Paper
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019 | JEE Main Question Paper
JEE Main Exam Pattern 2019: Admission criteria to UG Engineering Courses at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Govt., and other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Exam and in the Joint Entrance Exam, JEE Main.
The Paper-1 (B.E./B.Tech.) of JEE Main 2019 will also be an eligibility test for the JEE Advanced 2019, which the applicant has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programs offered by the IITs.
The States of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Nagaland and Odisha have joined JEE Main system. Therefore, the applicants seeking admission to the institutions in these states, which were earlier admitting based on their State Level Exam, are also advised to fill in the JEE Main 2019 online application form.
JEE Main Examination Mode
The Paper-1 (B.E./B. Tech.) of JEE Main will be conducted in two separate modes i.e. Offline (Pen and Paper Based Exam) mode and Online (Computer Based Exam) mode. The Paper-2 (B.Arch. / B.Planning.) of JEE Main will be conducted only in Pen and Paper based exam mode. The applicant will opt for either Pen and Paper Based or Computer Based exam modes for Paper-1 (B.E/B.Tech.) only.
JEE Main Exam Type
JEE Main 2019 shall have two papers, Paper-1 (B.E. / B.Tech.) and Paper-2 (B.Arch. / B.Planning.)
Applicants may take Paper-1 (B.E. / B.Tech.), or Paper-2 (B.Arch. / B.Planning.), or both as per the courses they are seeking admission to:
- All other undergraduate courses (B.E. /B.Tech) Paper-1.
- Arch/B. Planning (At Institutions other than IITs) Paper-2.
- All Examination Centre Cities English and Hindi Medium.
- Exam Centre Cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli – English, Hindi and Gujarati.
- JEE Main 2019 Notification
- JEE Main Application Form 2019
- JEE Main 2019 Computer Based Online Exam FAQ
- JEE Main 2019 Exam Centres and Schedule
- How Should I Prepare for IIT-JEE Physics?
- Mindset Required for clearing JEE Exam