International MSc Scholarship 2016 in University of Hull UK
International MSc Scholarship 2016
University of Hull UK invites application for a Business School International MSc Scholarship 2016
Six scholarships of £5,000 are available for new MSc students (non-University of Hull graduates) & these are awarded on the basis of academic excellence.
International MSc Scholarship 2016 Eligibility
In order to be considered for this scholarship, applicants must:
Have applied and received confirmation of an offer to study before applying for this scholarship and must write their admissions application code on this scholarship application for consideration.
Be able to commence their studies in September 2016.
Have not been awarded any other scholarship or sponsorship.
Be considered as international students for tuition fee purposes.
How to apply..?
- Applicants can obtain the application form from the website http://www2.hull.ac.uk
- Applicants for all of the above scholarships must submit the following:
- A copy of their offer letter
- Proof of at least an overall 2:1 honours Bachelors degree pass or equivalent (3/4 GPA)
- One good academic reference
- An essay of no more than 500 words on why you wish to study at Hull University Business School on the M.Sc programme
Please note that scholarship applications submitted without all requested documentation will not be considered
Please enclose all required documents along with this completed application form and send to Bella Anand Admissions Manager Hull University Business School Hull, HU6 7RX, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
International MSc Scholarship 2016 Important Dates
Applications must reach us before the deadline of 11th July 2016 for entry in September 2016
Successful applicants will be notified by 28th July 2016