LIC HFL Recruitment of IT Professional (Management Trainee & Asst Manager) – 20 Posts
LIC HFL Recruitment 2020 – LIC Housing Finance Limited invites online applications from eligible IT Professionals for the Management Trainee & Assistant Manager Posts. The last date for submission of the application is 31st December 2020.
Applicants who are seeking engineering jobs can apply to this recruitment from 18th December 2020 to 31st December 2020. LIC Housing Finance Recruitment notification & LIC HFL Recruitment apply online
Details of LIC Housing Finance Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India – Housing Finance Limited|
|Job Name||Management Trainee & Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancy||20 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
- Cadre: Management Trainee, Designation: Management Trainee – The candidates with satisfactory performance will be absorbed as Assistant Manager on completion of 1 year.
- Cadre: Assistant Manager, Designation: Assistant Manager – There will be a probation period of 1 year from the date of appointment as Assistant Manager
Also See: LIC Assistant Recruitment 2021
Name and No. of Posts
|Information Security Engineer (Assistant Manager)||01|
|Web Developer (Assistant Manager)||04|
|Database Developer (Assistant Manager)||02|
|Database Administrator Engineer (Assistant Manager)||01|
|Mobile App Developer (Assistant Manager)||02|
|Web Content/Graphics Designer (Assistant Manager)||01|
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||18th December 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form||31st December 2020|
- Educational Qualification: Full time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
- Age Limit: 24 to 30 years as on 01.12.2020
- Work Experience: Minimum 1 year in the related field would be preferred
- Educational Qualification: Full Time MCA, B.E. / B. Tech / B. Sc in the field of Computer Science/IT with minimum aggregate 60% from a recognized university. Distance learning, part-time and correspondence degrees will not be considered.
- Persons applying for Information Security Engineer and Mobile App Developer must have relevant degree/ qualification/certification.
- Age Limit: 25 to 30 years as on 01.12.2020
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 years in the related field with a reputed organization
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institute/Board recognised by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the final result should have been declared on or before 01.12.2020.
- Proper document from Board/University for having declared the result on or before 01.12.2020 has to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by University/Institute
- In case the result of a particular exam is posted on the website of the University/Institute and web based certificate is issued then proper document/certificate in original issued and signed by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date of passing properly mentioned thereon will be reckoned for verification and further process.
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation/Post-graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online Where CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in online application. If called for interview, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks scored by the candidate in terms of norms.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/Grade is decided on basis of Honours marks only.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- Assistant Manager – Mumbai
- Management Trainee – 1 each at Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Lucknow, Patna
- Web Development
- Web Content/Graphic Designer
- Database Developer
- Database Administrator
- Mobile App Developer
- All the eligible and shortlisted candidates from the applications received will be required to undergo the Online Technical Skill Test at the selected location. The location has to be selected by the candidate while submitting the application form. The Online Technical Skill Test will be of 50 Marks.
- The shortlisted candidates based on the merit list of Online Technical Skill Test will be called for Interview in Mumbai. The Interview will be of 50 Marks.
- Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of combined scores of Online Technical Skill Test and Interview.
- Management Trainee: 25,000 per month
- Assistant Manager: 10 to 14 lakhs per year
- Applications received on or before 31st December 2020 will only be considered
Check out below:
|Government Jobs 2020||Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||Railway Jobs||State Govt Jobs 2020|
|Teaching Jobs||Insurance Jobs||UPSC Exam Recruitment|
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates should submit the resume on our website lichousing.com (Careers: Submit Resume) along with the duly filled application form.
- Note: The applicants who have not filled the form or the form is incomplete will not be considered for the selection process.
- Any sort of communication/intimation including location, date and time of the Online Technical Skill Test, Interview, etc. will be sent to the Email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.
- Resumes submitted online on our website will only be accepted. The selection will depend on suitability of the candidates and decision of the Company will be final.
- Proper document from Board/University for having declared the result on or before 01.12.2020 has to be submitted at the time of interview
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all semester(s)/year(s) by aggregate maximum marks (in all the subjects irrespective of honours/optional/additional optional subject, if any) multiplied by 100.