IIM Lucknow Fellow Programme in Management 2018, Application, Date
IIM Lucknow FPM Admission 2018 | Doctoral Program (Fellow Programme in Management) 2018
Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Lucknow has invited applications from scholars interested in admission to the Doctoral Programme (Fellow Programme in management) the 19th batch commencing in June 2018.
Specialization: Decision Sciences (Operations Research/ Statistics), Business Environment (Economics), Finance and Accounting, Human Resources Management, Information Technology and Systems, Marketing, Operations Management, Strategic Management.
Last date for Receiving Completed Application Forms is January 31st, 2018.
Fellow Program in Management Eligibility 2018
- A Masters degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 55 percent aggregate marks or;.
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering with 60 percent marks or equivalent grade point average or;.
- Any professional qualifications such as CA, ICWA and CS with a minimum 55 percent aggregate marks.
- In addition, all the applicants must have secured a minimum of 55 percent marks in all their public examinations starting with the secondary level.
- Work experience in industry or academics, though not mandatory, will be given due credit in the selection process.
- Those who are appearing for their final year exam in the current academic year may also apply; however, their admission to the program will be provisional subject to their successful completion of all requirements for obtaining the relevant degree before 30th June 2018.
Age limit: Applicants must not be more than 55 years of age as on 30th June 2018.
Applicants who fulfill the above eligibility criteria stated above are required to take Common Admission Test (CAT) held by the IIMs.
Applicants already holding a one/two/three year-full-time classroom-based PGDM from any of the IIM/WMP of IIM Lucknow with a minimum CGPA of 6 on a 10 point scale or an equivalent 3.0 in 4.0 point scale and a corresponding letter grade “B” would be exempted from taking one of the exams listed above, and can apply directly through the prescribed Application Form.
The applicants short-listed on the basis of their academic record and performance in the competitive examinations mentioned above will be called to Lucknow for a personal interview for final selection in April 2018 and the successful applicants will receive offers by mid-May 2018.
Foreign National: Admission to the programme is open to overseas applicants including NRIs and foreign nationals; their admission will be based on GMAT/GRE scores obtained within previous one year.
IIM Lucknow FPM Application Form 2018
Applicants, who are appearing for CAT may refer to the CAT-2017 website and fill the relevant column (for FPM admissions) in the CAT application form and download the separate Application Form for IIML FPM admissions.
Download Application Form
Applicants, who use their scores of other examinations such as GATE, GRE, GMAT, and JRF of UGC / CSIR are required to download the IIML FPM Application Form from the above site www.iiml.ac.in
An applicant is eligible to submit applications to a maximum of two areas.
In such cases, two sets of the application form, one for each area, with all supporting documents (including copies of mark sheet and certificates of all public examinations starting from 10th, experience certificate, relevant scorecard, age proof, etc) attached separately with each form may be sent together in one envelop.
Completed application forms along with a draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST Applicants) drawn in favor of IIM Lucknow payable at Lucknow should be sent to the Administrative Officer (FPM), Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow, Prabandh Nagar, Off Sitapur Road, Lucknow-226013.