TN Govt Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 for 202 Law Officer Posts Notification
Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021 – Government of Tamil Nadu has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Law Officer such as additional advocate General, State Government Pleader, Government Pleader, Special Government Pleader, Additional Government Pleader and Government Advocate (Civil Side/ Criminal Side/ Taxes) for Madras High Court and its Bench at Maduri on its official website tn.gov.in.
Eligible and interested applicants can apply for MHC Recruitment 2021 on or before 29 July 2021 through offline mode
Also Apply IBPS Clerk 2022 Notification
Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Organization: Government of Tamil Nadu
- Post Name: 202 Law Officer Posts
- Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application Form: 14th July 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 29th July 2021
Also read Latest Government Jobs
Madras High Court Law Officer Vacancy Details
- Additional advocate General – 09
- State Government Pleader – 01
- Government Pleader – 01
- Special Government Pleader – 33
- Additional Government Pleader – 55
- Government Advocate (Civil Side/ Criminal Side/ Taxes) – 103
- Total Posts – 202 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Madras High Court Law Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bachelor Degree in Law or equivalent from a recognized University registered with a bar council under the advocates Act, 1961 with relevant experience.
- General: 18 – 60 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): 18 – 63 Years
- SC/ ST: 18 – 65 Years
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Interview.
Also Apply UPSC CMS 2021 Notification
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply in prescribed application format as mentioned in Madras High Court Official Website i.e https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/ on or before 29th July 2021.
- Applicants can apply for Madras High Court Recruitment in the prescribed format and the send the application to ‘The Secretary to Government, Public Department, Secretariat, Chennai- 600 009’ on or before 29th July 2021 upto 5:45 PM.