Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021: Civil Judge 94 Posts – Apply Now
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 – Karnataka High Court has recently published a recruitment notification for the post of Civil Judge in the High Court on its official website. A total of 94 vacancies have been released officially for the post of Civil Judge. The eligible and interested candidates can apply for Karnataka Judicial Service Exam 2021 through online mode from the direct link below from 26th March 2021 to 27th April 2021. Read the complete article for more information about recruitment.
See more High Court Recruitment 2021
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Highlights
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Judicial Service Exam 2021|
Also See: Odisha High Court ASO Recruitment 2021
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Notification Released||26th March 2021|
|Online Application Starts||26th March 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th April 2021|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee (Online/Challan)||30th April 2021|
|Prelims Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Mains Exam Date||To Be Notified Soon|
|Viva-Voce||To Be Notified Soon|
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- The candidates should possess a Degree in Law from a recognised by a University established by law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate.
- Must not have completed as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications, Thirty Eight years of age in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe and Thirty Five years of age in the case of others.
- Direct Recruitment: 35 years, SC/ST – 38 years.
- In-Service Candidates: 40 years, SC/ST – 43 years
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Those who are desirous of applying for the said posts are required to fill up their application through online by visiting the High Court website http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php
- Applications sent by any other mode other than online will not be considered. The fee shall be remitted as hereunder:
- Online Payment: On submission of application through online, the candidate shall make online payment of prescribed fee by State Bank of India (SBI) online payment gateway through the link http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php
- Challan Payment: On submission of application through online, the candidate shall download the challan in PDF format from the State Bank of India (SBI) online payment gateway through the link http://karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in/recruitment.php and shall remit the prescribed fee in any branch of SBI. (System needs to support PDF reader-like Adobe, Acrobat).
Steps to Apply
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Online application is available on the official website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
- Online registration starts from 27/03/2021 to 27/04/2021.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates must upload a scanned copy of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.
Also See: HMT Company Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Sr. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||UR / Others||Prelims – 500 Mains – 1000|
|2||SC / ST / PH||Prelims – 250 Mains – 500|
Main Written Exam Fee
- Main Written Exam Fee shall be payable by each candidate who is successful in the Preliminary Examination and eligible to appear for the Main Written Examination immediately within 15 (Fifteen) days from the date of announcing the result of the Preliminary Examination, failing which, their candidature will not be considered for Main Written Examination
- The candidate belongs to General Merit and category –IIA/IIB/IIIA/ IIIB shall remit fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand only). The candidate belongs to SC/ST/Category-I shall remit fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only).
Also See: OPSC PGT Recruitment 2021
- The selection will be based on
- Preliminary Exam
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Pay Scale
- Civil Judge – Rs.27,700-700-33,090-920-40,450-1,080-44,770/- per month