Haryana Common Admission Test MDS 2016 | HCAT MDS 2016 Dates
Haryana Common Admission Test MDS 2016 Notification
Association of Post Graduate Dental Colleges of Haryana has invited applications through Haryana Knowledge Corporation (HKCL) for conducting Haryana Common Admission Test MDS (HCAT MDS) 2016 for admission to MDS Programs in Member Colleges for 40% management Category seats for 2016-17 sessions.
Name of the Dental Colleges
- DAV (c) Dental College, Model Town, Yamuna Nagar, Haryana.
- Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences & Research, Kheri More, Sec-89, Faridabad, Haryana.
- Jan Nayak Ch. Devi Lal Dental College, Barnala Road, Sirsa, Haryana.
- Manav Rachna Dental College, Sector-43, Delhi-Surjajund Road, Faridabad.
- PDM Dental College & Research Institute, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh, Distt. Jhajjar) Haryana.
- Swami Devi Dyal Hospital & Dental College Golpura, Barwala, Distt. Panckula, Haryana.
- BRS Institute of Medical Sciences, Dental Colleges & Hospital, Village Sultanpur, PO Barwala, Dist. Panchkula (Haryana).
Applicant will be eligible for admission to the MDS course if he /she:
- Has passed the BDS Exam from any Dental College/Institution approved/recognized by the Dental Council of India.
- Has completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating internship by March 31st 2016 from colleges recognized by DCI for this purpose.
- Has been registered permanently with the State Dental Council/DCI at the time of admission and Possess a certificate of good conduct from the Head of Institution last attended.
- Applicant who is already admitted to a course in any institution is eligible to apply for another course only after having passed the first course; he/she will be required to give an undertaking to this effect. Concealment of facts will invite disqualification.
- After commencement and joining of the MDS course if applicant leaves it before completion of full period, the Bond/Bank Guarantee for two Year Tuition fee of the MDS degree course, furnished by the applicant at the time of admission, will be invoked.
- Admission to the MDS course shall be provisional subject to final registration by the affiliating University i.e. Pt. BD Sharma University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
The Association for MDS Programs shall conduct Haryana Common Admission Test MDS 2016-17.
Association has deployed technology developed by India’s leading assessment agency to ensure fair and transparent conduct of online test; the computer system is connected to a Central Server, which delivers the test in real time without web connectivity.
All other functions are disabled in the machine and there is no Human involvement in the test.
The syllabus for the All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam for admission to the MDS courses shall be that of BDS standard and shall cover all the subjects/syllabus taught during the BDS course as prescribed in the DCI Revised BDS Course Regulations.
There will be only one paper of 3 hours duration (01.00 PM to 04.00 PM) containing 200 MCQs consisting of Basic Sciences, Para-Clinical and Clinical subjects.
The questions will be single answer objective type; each question with correct answer shall be awarded mark; zero mark will be given for the questions not answered; there will be no negative marking.
In two cities (Chandigarh and Delhi), where exam will be conducted in Online Computer Based Test (CBT) mode only; applicant should indicate his/her choice of city of Exam at the time filling the application form.
A downloadable Admit Card will be hosted for all the eligible applicants on link – www.apgdch.org; all the applicants must take a printout of the same; the admit card will not be sent through Postal System.
No applicant will be allowed to enter the Exam Hall/Venue by personal appearance without valid Admit Card and ID Proof uploaded at the time of submitting online application.
How to Apply?
Information Brochure is available on Association website www.apgdch.org and URL- mds.hrypravesh.in for information only.
After selecting the online registration, fill in the details asked for systematic deposit the prescribed fee through Debit/Credit Cards/Net Banking. It will be the responsibility of the applicants to ensure that correct address in the Application Form is filled.
All successful applicants are requested to be present in person alongwith all certificates/testimonials including internship completion certificate in original for counseling and allotment of seats on merit.
The successful applicants who are allotted seats during the counseling shall be required to deposit fee on or before May 14th 2016 upto 05.00 pm positively, failing with their offer of admission shall stand cancelled without any further notice.
Cost of online application form is Rs.4000/-.
Important Dates for HCAT MDS 2016
Commencement of Filling of Online Application Form: April 09th 2016
Last date of filling of Online Application Forms: April 25th 2016
Date of Entrance Test Exam: May 06th 2016 (01.00pm to 04.00pm)
Date of Declaration of Results: May 08th 2016
Date & Venue of Central Counseling: May 10th 2016 at Hotel Magpie, Delhi Mathura Road, Faridabad from 11.00 am onwards
Last date of Reporting of Applicants at Member Colleges for depositing fee, documents etc. May 14th 2016 upto 05.00pm