UPSC Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Section officer/ Senior Secretariat Assistant Posts
UPSC Consultant Recruitment 2019: Union Public Service Commission has invited applications from the Govt. servant’s from Ministry/Department or its attached or subordinate offices/PSU or any government organizations, who have retired or will retire by 30th November 2019 from the grade of Assistant Section officer/ Senior Secretariat Assistant for preparation of panel for engagement as consultant at Assistant Section Officer Level in the office of UPSC as under:
Name of the Post
No of incumbents proposed to be empanelled
Age Limit (as on 01.11.2019)
Remuneration Per Month
Consultant (ASO Level)
Should not have attained the age of 63 years
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria, may submit their application in the prescribed proforma in sealed cover super‐scribed “Application for engagement as Consultant (Assistant Section Officer Level) on contract basis in UPSC” which should reach this office latest by 18th November 2019, at the following address:‐
UNDER SECRETARY (ADMN‐III),
R.No. 424‐B, AAYOG SACHIVALAY BUILDING
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION,
DHOLPUR HOUSE, SHAHJAHAN ROAD,
NEW DELHI – 110069.
UPSC Consultant Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The Consultant proposed for engagement shall be well acquainted with the functioning of Central Government Ministries/Departments. Persons retired only from the posts as mentioned in given below, from Ministry/ Department or its attached or subordinate offices/ PSU or any Government Organization., need to apply.
- Should have retired as Assistant Section officer/ Senior Secretariat Assistant or at an equivalent level from any Ministry/ Department or its attached or subordinate offices/ PSU or any Government Organization.
- Should have sound knowledge of Service rules & noting/drafting
- Should have a working knowledge of computer application required in day to day functioning of the office.
UPSC Consultant Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Date of Advertisement: 25th October 2019
- Last date to Apply: 18th November 2019
UPSC Consultant Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The engagements will be purely on a contract basis. The application received in response to this advertisement will be shortlisted on the basis of the experience and qualification of applicants. Consultants will be selected from shortlisted candidates.
Scope of Duties
During the period of such engagement, the Consultants would be required to perform the duties of a dealing hand and if required, supervisory functions. They will report to SO/US depending upon the task assigned by the branch concerned.
The Consultant would not be entitled to any kind of regular leave. However, they would be entitled to leave of 8 days in a calendar year, to be calculated on a pro-rata basis. In special circumstances, the Consultant could be called for services on holidays or beyond normal working hours for which no extra remuneration will be paid. However, for attending office on Saturdays/Sundays/ Other Gazetted holidays they may be given compensatory off.
No TA/DA is admissible for joining the assignment or on its completion. Should they be required to travel outside Delhi in connection with the work of the Commission during the period of their appointment, they will be entitled to draw TA/DA as per normal rules as applicable to any serving officer of an equivalent rank in UPSC.
UPSC Consultant Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
The duly completed application in prescribed proforma should be submitted so as to reach the office latest by 18th November 2019. Any application received after the above date will not be entertained. The application should be submitted with the following documents:-
- Copy of retirement notification
- Copy of PPO
- Copy of ID card – in the case will be retiring by the last date of receiving the application.
- Copy of PAN card and AADHAR card- mandatory