UPPSC Recruitment 2019 for 89 Engineer, Principal, and Other Posts
UPPSC Recruitment 2019: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has invited a notification for the recruitment of 89 Engineer, Personnel Officer, Principal, Assistant Architect Planner and Other Vacancies. Check out the complete details like vacancy details, eligibility, apply online, selection procedure, dates for UPPSC Recruitment 2019.
UPPSC Vacancy Details
- Total No. of Posts: 89 vacancies
Name of the Posts
- Engineer – 01 Post
- Personnel Officer – 01 Post
- Principal (Gr-II)/ Vice Principal/ Asst Director – 52 Posts
- Assistant Architect Planner – 06 Posts
- Research Officer Grade-2 – 01 Posts
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer – 01 Post
- Veterinary Medical Officer- 27 Posts
Check out more Government Jobs
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last date for the Deposition of application fee in the Bank: 16th December 2019
- Last date for submission of Online Applications: 19th December 2019
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- Eligible applicants may apply online through the website www.uppsc.up.nic.in from 19th November 2019 to 19th December 2019.
- This advertisement is also available on the Commission’s website http://uppsc.up.nic.in. The Online application system is applicable for applying against this advertisement.
- Applications sent by any other mode shall not be entertained hence applicants are advised to apply Online only. In connection with Online application, applicants are advised to go through thoroughly the instructions given as under and apply.
- The applicant must carefully study the detailed advertisement and may apply for the post only when he/ she is eligible for the concerned post.
- In no circumstances, applications shall be accepted after the last prescribed date and time. Applications found without requisite information and without photograph and signature, even when received in time, will be summarily rejected.
Check out UPSC Recruitments
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Recruitment 2019
For Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics)
- Essential Qualification– (a) Degree in Mechanical Or Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from an institution recognized by Government or (b) Pass in Section “A” and “B” of the Associate Membership Examination of the institution of Engineer (India) in Mechanical or Electrical and Mechanical Engineering.
For Personnel Officer
- Essential Qualifications – (a) Bachelor’s Degree in law, (b) Good working Knowledge of Hindi in Dev Nagri script. (B) Experience- At least 05 years experience in a responsible post involving Personnel Management, Industrial and Labour relations, in a public or private sector undertaking of repute.
For Principal (Grade-II)/Vice Principal/Assistant Director
- Essential Qualification:- (1) A degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Telecommunication, Automobile or Production Engineering from a recognized University or A.M.I.E.(lndia) or A.M.I. (Mechanical Engineering) (London) or A.M.I.E.E. (London) or an equivalent qualification recognized by the Govt. (2) Teaching or Workshop experience of at least two years for the posts.
For Assistant Architect Planner
- Essential qualification – Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution.
For Research Officer Grade-2
- Essential Qualification – (1) Post Graduate degree in Mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Commerce or Economics or Statistics with at least 55% marks from a University established by law in India or a qualification recognized by the Government as equivalent thereto. OR Two years post Graduate Diploma in Statistics from an Institute recognized by the Government. (2) Knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Script.
For Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer
- Educational Qualification– Essential- B.Sc. (Ag), Preferential :- A master’s Degree in Agriculture Science with specialization in Agricultural Economics or Agronomy or Extension .
For Veterinary Medical Officer
- Essential Qualifications: A degree of Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.) from a University established by law in India or a degree recognized by the Government as equivalent.
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 40 Years
- Relaxation in age as per Rules
Selection Process for UPPSC Recruitment 2019
- On the basis of Interview.
UPPSC Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- For Unreserved/ OBC: Rs. 105/-
- For SC/ ST: Rs. 65/-
- For Handicapped: Rs. 25/-
- Payment Mode: through Online by using Net Banking/ Card payment/ Other Payment Modes.
Check out more latest recruitment