UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Notification, Application Form
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has advertised a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) under the E & M Cadre against category-wise vacancies.
Interested candidates can submit their applications through the online mode at upenergy.in from 11th January 2022 onwards. The last date of application submission is 31st January 2022.
Check out more Government Jobs
A total of 44 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. The candidates willing to apply for the above posts can check the detailed information about the recruitment process below.
- Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) under E&M Cadre.
- Origination Name: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Ltd. (UPPCL)
- Name of Post: Assistant Engineer
- of Vacancy: 44 Posts
UPPCL JE 2022 Vacancy
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical/Power): 24 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics and Tele-communication): 08 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Computer Science/Information Technology): 12 Posts
Check out more State Govt Jobs
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Online Submission of Application Form: 11th January to 31st January 2022
- Submission of Application Form cum Processing Fee through NET Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card: 11th January to 31st January 2022
- Submission of Application Form cum Processing Fee through SEBI Challan (Offline): 11th January to 31st January 2022
- Tentative Date for CBT: Last week of February 2022
Eligibility Criteria for UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have sufficient knowledge of Hindi in Devnagri Lipi.
- Electrical Engineering Category: Candidate must have a degree in Electrical/Power Engineering or a mixed discipline degree combined with Electrical Engineering/Power Engineering.
- Electronics and Tele-Communication Engineering Category: Candidate must have a degree in Electronics Engineering or Communication Engineering or Tele-communication Engineering or a mixed discipline degree combined with either Electronics Engineering or Communication Engineering or Tele Communication Engineering.
- Computer Science Engineering Category: Candidate must have a degree in Computer Scinece Engineering or information technology or a mixed discipline degree combined with either Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology.
- Age limit for all the above mentioned posts is 21 years to 40 years as on 01.01.2022 is mandatory to apply. Age relaxation for OBC category is 05 years, Dependents of Freedom Fighter of UP is 05 years, and Physically Handicapped candidate’s relaxation is 15 years is mandatory.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- Candidates are shortlisted based on Computer Based Test and Personal Interview. Computer Based Test (CBT) will be held at major cities of Uttar Pradesh. 75% questions shall be from the Bachelor of Engineering level, 10% questions of General Knowledge/Awareness, 10% questions of Reasoning/Aptitude and 5% questions of General Hindi.
UPPCL JE Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can submit applications from 11th January to 31st January 2022. After submission of online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official site of UPPCL Website.
- Select “Vacancy / Results” section on the home page.
- Select the required notification and read it thoroughly.
- Click “Apply” button and fill the application form.
- Upload the required documents and click “Submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
Application Fee Payment
- Application fee will be paid only Online Mode. Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan. Application fee is be given below.
- General / OBC / EWS: Rs.1180/-
- SC / ST: Rs.826/-
- PH (Divyang): Rs.12/-
UPPCL JE Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to get a salary for the post of Assistant Engineer (Trainee) is Rs. 59500/- per month from the respective board. Dearness and other allowances admissible as per rules of UPPCL.