UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2020 (Medical)
UIIC AO Recruitment 2020 – United India Insurance Co. Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company wholly owned by Government of India, has invited applications for the post of Administrative Officer Medical (Scale-1). Eligible and interested applicants can apply for the posts through online mode on official website from 29th May to 10th June 2020. Applicants can check out the complete information about UIIC AO Recruitment 2020 vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application form, application fee, and important dates for UIIC Administrative Officer Recruitment 2020.
भारत सरकार के स्वामित्व वाली सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र की सामान्य बीमा कंपनी यूनाइटेड इंडिया इंश्योरेंस कंपनी लिमिटेड ने प्रशासनिक अधिकारी मेडिकल (स्केल -1) के पद के लिए आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। योग्य और इच्छुक आवेदक 29 मई से 10 जून 2020 तक आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से पदों के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक UIIC AO भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति विवरण, पात्रता मानदंड, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, आवेदन शुल्क के बारे में पूरी जानकारी देख सकते हैं। और UIIC प्रशासनिक अधिकारी भर्ती 2020 के लिए महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां।
UIIC Recruitment 2020 Details
- Board of Organization: United India Insurance Company Limited
- Job Category: Central Government Jobs
- Designation: Administrative Officer Medical (Scale I)
- Job Location: Anywhere in India/ Chennai & Mumbai
- No of Posts: 10 [UR: 5, SC: 1, ST: 1, OBC: 2, EWS: 1]
UIIC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 28th May 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10th June 2020 (17 PM)
Eligibility for UIIC AO Recruitment 2020
- Applicant applying for recruitment in the Company must be either:(a)a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or(d)a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1stJanuary, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a applicant belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
Educational Qualification (as on 31.12.2019)
- Applicant must possess the minimum qualification of M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University or equivalent foreign degrees, which are recognized as equivalent to M.B.B.S. degree by the Medical Council of India and must be holding a valid registration from Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. Further the applicant should have finished internship under MBBS Degree on or before 31st December 2019. Please note that Dental, Homoeopathy, Ayurvedic, Unani etc. are not valid disciplines for this post. Working knowledge of Computer is preferable.
Age (As on 31.12.2019)
- A applicant must be of the minimum age of 21 years and the maximum age of 30 years as on 31.12.2019, ie. a applicant must have been born not earlier than 1st January, 1990 and not later than 31st December, 1998
Emoluments and Benefits
- 69,000/-p.m. (approx.) Basic pay in the scale of Rs.32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowances as applicable in terms of the General Insurance (Rationalization of Pay Scales and other conditions of service of Officers) Scheme, 1975 as amended from time to time. Besides emoluments, other benefits like Non Practicing Allowance @ 25% of Basic Pay, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Performance Linked Incentive (PLI) and National Pension System as applicable would be extended as per rules of the Company. The Officers are also entitled for Company’s leased accommodation as per norms.
- IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020 for Officers and GA Engineers
- NCRTC Recruitment 2020 for Senior Executive/ Executive Posts
Selection Procedure for UIIC Recruitment 2020
- Adequate number of applicants as decided by the Company will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Company. Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in Interview only. In case more than one applicant score the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such applicants will be ranked according to their age in descending order. Further, if the date of birth is also same, the applicant with higher marks in qualifying degree will be considered. Interview will be conducted in person or through Video Conference and applicants shall make their own arrangements for appearing the interview at the venue and time to be intimated later.
- Outstation applicants called for interview maybe reimbursed actual fare subject to a maximum of AC Third class rail fare (as was prevailing as on 1st March, 2020)by shortest route from the station of residence to the place of interview on production of evidence of having undertaken journey for interview purpose.
UIIC AO Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applications should be submitted online only. Applications made in any other mode will not be acceptable
- The application link, available in the recruitment section of website http://uiic.co.in, will be active during the period 29th May, 2020 10:00 AM to 10th June, 2020 17:00 PM (both dates inclusive). Kindly follow the steps below to fill the online application:
- First, you have to register your Email ID and Mobile Number in the “Registration” Form along password.
- After submitting the registration details, one Activation mail will be sent to your registered Email ID.
- Applicants should click the “Activate” link from the activation mail, to Activate their Account.
- After registering successfully, applicants can go to Login section and enter their registered email ID and password to get the Application Form.
- Applicants are advised to check their eligibility from this document before entering online application.
- Error message(s) will be displayed in “Red” color, if any omission or invalid data entered in the online application.
- Once the applicant submitted the online application without any error, he/she can download the soft copy of the Application from the download link available in the “Application” section.
- Finally, the applicant has to click the “Payment of Fees” link to make online payment of application fee as per the respective category referred in section (8) above.
- Click the link available in the Payment of Fee section to navigate to Payment gateway
- Kindly enter the Application Number, Registered Email ID and other particulars from the Downloaded application.
- After making the payment kindly write the Reference Number (starting with DU) in your application.
- In case you forgot to note the above Reference Number, it can be download from the payment gateway site using the option “State Bank Collect => Reprint Remittance Form”.
Application Fee (Non-Refundable)
- UR / EWS / OBC Applicants – Rs. 300/-Rs. 236/- (Rs.200/- + Rs.36/[email protected]%) Rs. 536/-
- SC / ST / PWD / EXM Applicants Exempted – Rs. 236/- (Rs.200/-+ Rs.36/[email protected]%)Rs. 236 /-
- Applicable Transaction charge is to be borne by the applicant. Fees once paid will not be refunded on any account or can it be held reserve for any other examination or selection. Wrongful entry of data in online submission will not qualify for refund of fees paid.
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 for 22 Senior Residents Posts
- Albert Einstein International Scholarship Test 2020, Application, Dates
- APCPL Recruitment 2020 for Engineering Executive Trainees
- BECIL MTS Recruitment 2020 for 464 Posts, Application, Dates
- RBI Medical Consultant Recruitment 2020, Application, Last date