UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020, Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Pay Scale
UCIL Recruitment 2020 – Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy has invited online applications from suitable Indian Nationals for recruitment through online mode for the posts of Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster & Apprentice. There are 136 vacancies are filled by UCIL Jaduguda.
यूरेनियम कॉर्पोरेशन ऑफ इंडिया लिमिटेड (यूसीआईएल), परमाणु ऊर्जा विभाग के प्रशासनिक नियंत्रण में एक सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र के उद्यम ने ग्रेजुएट ऑपरेशनल ट्रेनी, माइनिंग मेट, बॉयलर-कम के पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से भर्ती के लिए उपयुक्त भारतीय नागरिकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। कंप्रेसर अटेंडेंट, विंडिंग इंजन ड्राइवर, ब्लास्टर और अपरेंटिस। यूसीआईएल जादुगुडा द्वारा 136 रिक्तियां भरी गई हैं।
Check out below:
According to the UCIL Apprentice recruitment notification these vacancies are allocated for above said UCIL Vacancy and posts wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are looking for central government jobs those applicants kindly make the UCIL online registration 2020 from 18th May 2020 to 22nd June 2020. Check out the complete details of UCIL Recruitment 2020 application form, important dates, vacancy details, eligibility, exam date, exam center, selection procedure and more.
यूसीआईएल अपरेंटिस भर्ती अधिसूचना के अनुसार, इन रिक्तियों को उपरोक्त के लिए आवंटित किया गया है, यूसीआईएल रिक्ति और पदों के अनुसार रिक्त पद का विवरण नीचे दिया गया है। जो आवेदक केंद्र सरकार की नौकरियों की तलाश कर रहे हैं, वे आवेदक कृपया 18 मई 2020 से 22 जून 2020 तक यूसीआईएल ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण 2020 करें। यूसीआईएल भर्ती 2020 आवेदन पत्र, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, रिक्ति विवरण, योग्यता, परीक्षा तिथि, परीक्षा की पूरी जानकारी देखें केंद्र, चयन प्रक्रिया और अधिक।
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Details
- Organization Name: Uranium Corporation of India Limited
- Job Type: Central govt.
- Advt No.: Advt.No. – 02/2020
- Job Name: Graduate Operational Trainee, Mining Mate, Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant, Winding Engine Driver, Blaster & Apprentice
- Job Location: Jharkhand/ Across India
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of online application: 18th May 2020
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22nd June 2020
- Tentative Date of Computer Based On-line Exam: To be notified later
Also See: Bihar UDHD City Manager Recruitment 2020
UCIL Vacancy 2020 Details
- As per the UCIL 2020 notification, overall 136 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
- Graduate Operational Trainee – 04 Posts
- Mining Mate – 52 Posts
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant – 03 Posts
- Winding Engine Driver – 14 Posts
- Blaster – 04 Posts
- Apprentice – 59 Posts
- Total – 136 Posts
Also See: DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020
Eligibility for UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical): Sc. (Physics/Chemistry) – 03 years course with minimum 60% marks for UR applicants and 55% marks for SC/ST applicants. Mining Mate-C. Intermediate with unrestricted Mining Mate Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Applicant must possess 05(Five) years experience at Mining Mate in Underground Mechanised Metal Mines. Applicants must be able to read/write and speak Hindi/Local language.
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A: Matric with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate granted by Government Board of any State or Union Territory. 01 yr experience as in-charge with Ist Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of a single boiler with steam pipes of any type or capacity of two or more boilers in a battery or many separate individual boilers whose total minimum heating surface is 300 Sq.mtr. Should be conversant with operation of oil fired boilers.
- Winding Engine Driver-B: Matric or equivalent. The applicant must possess Ist Class Winding Engine Driver’s Certificate obtained from the Directorate General of Mines Safety. The applicant should have more than 03 years working experience as a Winding Engine Driver in Metal/Coal Mines out of which at least one year experience on a 100 HP Winder or more.
- Blaster-B: Matric with unrestricted Blaster’s Certificate of Competency issued by DGMS. Applicant must possess 03 years experience as Blaster in a Underground Metal Mines. Applicants should be well conversant in explosive Electrical blasting.
- Apprentice (Mining Mate): Intermediate with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) applicants and 55% marks for SC/ST applicants.
- Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): Matric with minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC(NCL) applicants and 55% marks for SC/ST applicants.
- Cut-off date for age limit is 30th April 2020.
Also See: DRDO Scientist Recruitment 2020
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and 10 years for PWD-UR, 13 years for PWD-OBC (Non-Creamy layer) and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST applicants.
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen category applicants is applicable as per Government of India guidelines.
- The OBC applicants who belong to ‘Creamy Layer’ are not entitled for concession admissible to OBC Category and such applicants have to indicate their category as General.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply? – Registration Process
- The applicants shall apply online at uraniumcorp.in (recruitment link) as per the qualifications and eligibility criteria mentioned.
- A applicant can apply for one discipline only. Application of applicants applying for more than one discipline will summarily be rejected. In case of multiple applications, the last application would be considered as final and all other applications made prior to the last-one, shall be treated as null and void.
- Note: Other things being equal, UCIL’s Rehabilitation and Resettlement Policy-2006 Clause No. 4.1 (ii) shall be applicable for reservation upto 30% of total vacancies for Land Displaced persons of UCIL (Awardees). Applicants must enclose relevant documents along with the application in support of the same.
- Applicants belonging to General / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non Creamy Layer) categories are required to pay a Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female applicants are exempted from the payment of Application Fee.
- Application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Applicants are therefore advised to verify their eligibility conditions before applying.
UCIL Pay & Allowances
On successful completion of training period as mentioned below and satisfactory performance, the trainee may be considered for absorption in the service as follows subject to vacancy.
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical): Consolidated monthly stipend: During the 1st year of training – Rs.33994/- per month (BP-Rs.29990/- + DA – Rs.4004/-). During 2nd year of training – Rs.30890/- plus DA as prevalent during 2nd year.
- Mining Mate-C: Rs.33087./- (B.P. – Rs.29190 + DA – Rs.3897) in the scale of Pay of Rs.29190 – 3% – 45480/-
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A: 32180/-( B.P – Rs.28390 + DA – Rs.3790/-) in the Scale of Pay of Rs.28390 – 3% – 44230/-
- Winding Engine Driver-B / Blaster-B: 32633/- (B.P. – Rs.28790 + DA – Rs.3843) in the scale of Pay of Rs.28790 – 3% – 44850/-
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) / Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): 70% (Seventy Percent) of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory. Besides Basic Pay and Dearness Allowance, selected applicants will be entitled for Common Allowance @ 22% of Basic Pay, Underground Allowance as applicable for the post. Benefits such as Leave, Medical treatment, Gratuity etc will be admissible as per Company Rules in force.
Service Agreement Bond
- Selected applicants will have to execute a bond of surety to the company on a Non Judicial Stamp paper of Rs.20/-(Rupees Twenty only) to serve the company for a period of 04(Four) years against the post at Sl.No.01 after successful completion of training period (if absorbed by the Corporation).
- Before joining service, the shortlisted applicant will have to undergo initial medical examination and subject to be found fit by the Company’s Medical Officer as per the Medical Attendance Rules of the company.
UCIL Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Before applying, applicants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as on the cut-off date (30-April-2020).
- Admission to Computer Based Online Exam will be purely provisional. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents, if shortlisted, at a later stage.
- The computer based online exam will be held in 16 Cities as mentioned in the On-line application form. Applicants may opt/choose 3 exam centres in order of their preferences. In case of large number of applicants in a particular city, the centre opted by the applicant as 1st preference, may not be allotted and applicant will be asked to appear at 2nd preference.
- The centre(s) opted will not be changed at a later stage after submission of Application Form.
- UCIL reserves the right to allocate any exam centre or change the centre opted by the applicant.
UCIL Recruitment Exam 2020
Computer Based Online Exam
- The On-line Exam will be held for duration of 02 Hours (in one sitting) consisting of General Knowledge/ Awareness, Reasoning, Numerical ability and General English and Professional Knowledge (Discipline related) with 120 objective type questions with multiple choice answers in each Paper.
- Each question will carry 1 mark and there is no penalty for wrong answer. No marks will be awarded for un-attempted questions.
- The question paper shall be set in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi only. However, in case of any typographical error in Hindi, the English version of the question shall be considered as valid.
Online Computer Based Test
- General English: 10 marks
- General Knowledge/Awareness: 10 marks
- Reasoning: 10 Marks
- Numerical Ability: 10 marks
- Professional Knowledge (Discipline related): 80 Marks
- Bihar UDHD City Manager Recruitment 2020
- CGPSC Recruitment 2020 for Insurance Medical Officers
- BPSC Recruitment 2020 for 20 Mineral Development Officer Posts