UCIL Recruitment 2021 for 242 Apprentice Posts in Jharkhand Region, Apply Online
UCIL Recruitment 2021 – Uranium Corporation of India Limited has announced 242 vacancies on 11th October 2021 for apprentices post under Apprentices Act 1961 for Jharkhand region on the official website ucil.gov.in. Interested candidates can apply online till 29th October 2021 on the official website after reading the official notification properly to know the details regarding UCIL Recruitment 2021.
UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021- Overview
- Name of Authority: Uranium Corporation of India Limited
- Name of Post: Apprentice
- of Vacancies: 242 Posts
- Category: Govt. Jobs
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Begins: 09th October 2021
- Online Application Ends: 29th October 2021
Check out below:
|Government Jobs 2021||Defence Jobs||Bank Jobs|
|PSU Jobs||Railway Jobs||State Govt Jobs 2021|
|Teaching Jobs||Insurance Jobs||UPSC Exam Recruitment|
- Fitter – 80
- Electrician – 80
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 40
- Turner/Machinist – 15
- Instrument Mechanic – 05
- Diesel/Mech. MV – 12
- Carpenter – 05
- Plumber – 05
- Total – 242
Reservation of Vacancies
- SC/ST, EWS and OBC [NCL]: Vacancies for SC/ST, EWS & OBC [NCL] candidates are reserved in accordance with Section 3A(1) & (2) and Section 3B (1) & (2) both of Chapter II of Apprentices Act-1961 read with Schedule II A of Rule 5 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
- For Physically Handicapped: 3% of vacancies for Apprenticeship training are reserved in accordance with Section 3.6.2 Chapter III of Apprenticeship Training Manual.
Eligibility for UCIL Recruitment 2021
- Qualification: Matric/Std. X pass and ITI Examination certificate in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
- Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 29.10.2021. Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC [NCL] candidates.
- Previous Training: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship training under Apprentice Act, 1961 in any Govt. /Public Sector/Private Industrial organization are NOT eligible to apply for the current enrolment.
- Payment of Stipend to Apprentices: The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
- Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in I T I in respective trades.
- TA/DA or Accommodation: No TA/DA or accommodation shall be given to the candidate called for verification of certificates or coming to the place of training.
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- For registration visit Govt. portal website https://apprenticeshipindia.org
- Candidate Registration:-Candidate must click on the Registration Tab for registering themselves for Apprenticeship Training. After registration a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the registered e-mail address of the candidate. The candidate has to click on the link provided in the e-mail for activation (example:- Registration Number-A000000000) and thereafter the candidate has to login and complete his profile for confirmation of registration. The applicant should apply in online mode through official website of apprenticeship portal https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ with the following documents to be uploaded:-
- [a] Matriculation Mark Sheet and ITI Mark sheet
- [b] Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] only]
- [c] Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
- [d] Photo and signature
- [e] Aadhaar Card & Pan Card
- [f] Aadhaar card linked bank account
- After registering online the candidate must click on the Apprenticeship Opportunities Tab section for selecting the desired trade in which Apprenticeship Training is being sought. Thereafter the candidate must also select one or more than one unit i.e. (Uranium Corporation of India Limited, Jaduguda / Narwapahar and Turamdih) in which he/she wishes to undergo Apprenticeship Training.
- Candidate who have applied through online portal from date of this advertisement till date 29/10/2021 shall be considered for further scrutiny
- All previous application uploaded prior to this advertisement shall not be considered. They need to apply fresh.
- Applications received after the expiry of the due date 29/10/2021 shall not be considered for further scrutiny.
- As per Apprentices Act, 1961, it shall NOT be obligatory for UCIL to employ Apprentices on completion of training. There are no provisions for providing direct employment in UCIL on completion of apprenticeship training.
UCIL Pay & Allowances
On successful completion of training period as mentioned below and satisfactory performance, the trainee may be considered for absorption in the service as follows subject to vacancy.
- Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical): Consolidated monthly stipend: During the 1st year of training – Rs.33994/- per month (BP-Rs.29990/- + DA – Rs.4004/-). During 2nd year of training – Rs.30890/- plus DA as prevalent during 2nd year.
- Mining Mate-C: Rs.33087./- (B.P. – Rs.29190 + DA – Rs.3897) in the scale of Pay of Rs.29190 – 3% – 45480/-
- Boiler-cum Compressor Attendant-A: 32180/-( B.P – Rs.28390 + DA – Rs.3790/-) in the Scale of Pay of Rs.28390 – 3% – 44230/-
- Winding Engine Driver-B / Blaster-B: 32633/- (B.P. – Rs.28790 + DA – Rs.3843) in the scale of Pay of Rs.28790 – 3% – 44850/-
- Apprentice (Mining Mate) / Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant): 70% (Seventy Percent) of minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the respective State or Union Territory. Besides Basic Pay and Dearness Allowance, selected applicants will be entitled for Common Allowance @ 22% of Basic Pay, Underground Allowance as applicable for the post. Benefits such as Leave, Medical treatment, Gratuity etc will be admissible as per Company Rules in force.