TNSTC Recruitment 2021 Out – 234 Engineer & Diploma Apprentice Openings
TNSTC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Coimbatore Region, Kumbakonam Region, Villupuram Region, Tirunelveli Region and Nagercoil Region of Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd seeks online applications from qualified Graduate/Diploma holders in Engineering (passed during 2019, 2020, and 2021) from Tamil Nadu.
Candidates that meet the requirements can apply between September 15, 2021 and October 16, 2021. The deadline to enroll in the NATS portal is September 25, 2021. Candidates that meet the qualifications can apply for the position.
TNSTC Apprentice 2021 Details
- Board’s Name: Coimbatore Region, Kumbakonam Region, Villupuram Region, Tirunelveli Region, and Nagercoil Region of Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation Ltd
- Post’s Title: Graduate/Diploma Apprentice
- Number of Openings: 234 Posts
- Status: Notification Released
TNSTC Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application starting date: 15th September 2021
- Last date for enrolling in NATS portal: 25th September 2021
- Last date for applying “BOARD OF APPRENTICESHIP TRAINING (SOUTHERN REGION)” (On behalf of TNSTC: 16th October 2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted list: 21st October 2021
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 08th to 10th November 2021
TNSTC Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 234 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Region||Graduate Apprentices||Technician Apprentices|
Eligibility Criteria for TNSTC Recruitment 2021
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology with First Class granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology with First Class granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
- Graduate examination with First Class of Professional bodies recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- A Diploma in Engineering or technology with First Class granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering or Technology granted with First Class by a University in relevant discipline.
- A Diploma in Engineering and Technology with First Class granted by an Institution recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above.
- The age limit for the post is as per Apprenticeship Rules. Guidelines under Apprentices Act on Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD will be followed.
TNSTC Apprentice Salary Details
- The Monthly Stipend for the Graduate Apprentices is Rs.4984/- and the Monthly Stipend for the Technician (Diploma) Apprentices is Rs.3582/-.
TNSTC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process
- The percentage of marks obtained in the basic required qualification as relevant to the various disciplines will be used to shortlist candidates. Candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified via their registered email address
- Candidates who have been shortlisted must travel to Chennai for certificate verification.
TNSTC Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply Online at TNSTC official website tnstc.in, Starts from 15th September 2021 to 16th October 2021
Steps to Apply
- Candidates should apply online only through TNSTC’s official website tnstc.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID, and Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu State Transport Corporation will send intimations regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNSTC online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.