TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020 Notification, Syllabus, Exam Date
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020 – Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has plan to contact Group 1 in 05th April 2020. Applications have invited from eligible applicants only through online mode up to 19th February 2020 for direct recruitment to the vacancies in the posts included in Combined Civil Services I Examination (Group-I Services). Check out TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2020 vacancy, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, application fees, apply online, important dates, pay scale/salary for TNPSC Exam 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020 – तमिलनाडु लोक सेवा आयोग (TNPSC) ने 05 अप्रैल 2020 में ग्रुप 1 से संपर्क करने की योजना बनाई है। आवेदन में शामिल होने वाले पदों पर सीधी भर्ती के लिए पात्र आवेदकों से केवल ऑनलाइन मोड से 19 फरवरी 2020 तक आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। संयुक्त सिविल सेवा परीक्षा (समूह- I सेवा) में। TNPSC संयुक्त सिविल सेवा परीक्षा 2020 की रिक्ति, योग्यता, शिक्षा योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, आवेदन शुल्क, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, वेतनमान / वेतन TNPSC परीक्षा 2020 के लिए देखें।
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Notification
- Name of the Board: Tamilnadu Public Service Commission
- Name of the Exam: Combined Civil Service Exam-I Services
- Recruitment Board: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- TNPSC Group 1 Vacancies: 69 Posts
- Name of the Post: Group 1
- Deputy Collector – 18
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (Category-I) -19
- Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes) – 10
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies – 14
- Assistant Director of Rural Development – 07
- District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) – 01
TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2020 Important Dates
- Start Date of TNPSC Group 1 Apply Online: 20th January 2020
- Last Date of TNPSC Group 1 Online Application: 19th February 2020
- Last Date to Pay Application Fee: 21st February 2020
- Release of TNPSC Group 1 Admit Card 2020: March 2020
- TNPSC Group 1 Exam Date: 05th April 2020
- TNPSC Group 1 Result 2020: May 2020
Eligibility Criteria for TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2020
NPSC Group-1 Exam Eligibility 2020
- Applicants can check the education qualification for Group 1 Services has been given below. The applicants who have completed and fulfilled below qualification only can able to apply for the exam.
- The applicant needs to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for TNPSC Group-1 Exam: The applicant must have pursued a Bachelor’s degree from any recognized university. The students who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for the exam.
- For the TNPSC Group-1 Exam posts, the applicant should possess a proficient knowledge of Tamil language.
- Applicants should possess a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or any other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
- Note: Your Qualification should be 10th + HSC or its equivalent + U.G. Degree from the recognized Institutions as required under Section 25 of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016.
- To apply this post Minimum age is 21 Years, Maximum age is 37 years for SC/ST/BC/MBC, Others- 32 Years. For applicants possessing BL Degree 36 Years (BC/MBC/SC/ST) and 31 Years (Others).
- For Differently Abled Persons: Differently Abled Persons are eligible for age concession up to 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed above.
- For Ex-Servicemen: The maximum age limit is 53 years for the applicants who belong to SCs, SCs(A), STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, and BCMs.
- The maximum age limit is 48 years for “Others” (i.e.) applicants not belonging to any of the above-said categories.
- The above-mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-Servicemen applicants those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
Check out Karnataka TET 2020 Application Form
TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2020 Selection Procedure
- TNPSC Group 1 Examination is divided into three stages i.e Prelims, Mains and finally Personal Interview. The merit list will be prepared based only upon the Main examination and Interview Marks.
- The preliminary examination will not be considered in the final selection list.
- Stage-1: Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) Prelims Syllabus
|Prelims Exam Pattern|
|General Studies||175 Questions||262.5 Marks|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability||25 Questions||37.5 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions||300 Marks|
- Stage-2: Main Examination (Descriptive Types): Three Papers in General Studies. Each paper will have questions for 250 Marks (3 hours each) Old Mains Paper – More Details
- Stage-3: Interview 100 Marks
- General mental ability may not be there for Group-1 mains exam.
NPSC Group 1 Physical Qualification 2020
- Note: Applicants who have applied for the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police and District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services) and have been selected for TNPSC Group 1 Mains 2020 need to produce the Certificate for Physical Qualification from a Medical Officer of the rank of an Assistant Surgeon appointed by Government.
- This certificate should be obtained on or after 20th January 2020. However, woman applicants are not required to produce such a certificate. This certificate should contain the following information:
- Height in CM
- Weight in Kg
- Chest Measurement on full inspiration, full expiration & Difference (Expansion) in CM.
Certificate of Physical Fitness
- Applicants who have been selected for appointment under Group 1 Recruitment 2020 need to furnish a Certificate of Physical Fitness in prescribed format:
- Knowledge in Tamil Language
- Applicants should have adequate knowledge of Tamil Language.
Also read: IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
TNPSC Combined Civil Service 2020 Exam Pattern
- The TNPSC Group-1 Prelims Exam will be of 3 hours duration, consisting of 200 multiple choice questions with a total of 300 marks. Out of those, 150 questions will be from General Knowledge and the remaining 50 questions will be from the aptitude & Mental ability test. The prelims exam will be of objective type and the applicants will be evaluated for the mains exam with a ration of 1:50.
- The mains exam will be the descriptive type which will consist of 3 papers holding 250 marks for each paper. The exam will be of 3 hours duration. There will be no negative marking in the mains exam as well as Prelims.
- After qualifying the Prelims and Mains, the applicant will have to appear for the final personal interview round which will be of 100 marks.
TNPSC Group 1 Exam Syllabus 2020
- The TNPSC Group-1 Prelims and Mains Exam syllabus will be in the format as described in the table below:
TNPSC Group 1 Prelims Exam Syllabus
|Subject||Exam Type||No of Questions|
|Aptitude & Mental Ability Test (S.S.L.C. Std.)||Objective||50|
TNPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Syllabus
|Paper||Exam Type||Marks for each paper|
- For downloading the TNPSC Group-1 Hall Ticket, the applicant needs to follow the below-given steps:
- The applicant needs to visit the official website of TNPSC and click on the link: Download TNPSC group 1 hall ticket 2020. The applicant needs to enter the Date of Birth and application id and click on the submit button.
- The hall ticket will be generated which should be downloaded by the applicant for future purposes.
Also See: IBPS Calendar 2020
TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net/www.tnpscexams.in
- One-Time Registration (OTR) is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One-Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One-Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One-Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under One-Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in the prescribed size and format in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the photo, certificate and signature.
- Applicants who have already registered in One-Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new One-Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One-Time Registration.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them.
- One-Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE-TIME REGISTRATION.
- Applicants should select the name of the post or service for which the applicant wishes to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.