SSC CHSL 2022 Notification for 10+2 Level Exam – Apply Online for SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination (SSC CHSL)
SSC CHSL 2022 Notification – The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has announced a Notification for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2021-22. According to the notice, the commission will hold the Combined Higher Secondary Exam 2022 during the period from April 2022 for recruitment to the post of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator in different ministries/department/offices of government of India.
All interested applicants who wish to appear in SSC CHSL 2022 can apply for the same from 23rd December to 23rd January 2022. Check out other details like eligibility, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application procedure, application fee, exam pattern, exam centers and how to apply from the page below:
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of Examination||SSC CHSL Exam 2022 (10+2)|
|Exam Conducting Body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Examination Level||All India Level|
|Posts Offered||Lower Divisional Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant, Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant and Data Entry Operators|
SSC CHSL 2020 Vacancy Details
- Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operators (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
SSC CHSL 2022 Important Dates
|Dates for submission of online applications||23rd December to 23rd January 2022|
|Last date and time for receipt of online application||23rd January 2022 (23:30)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||25th January 2022 (23:30)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||26th January 2022 (23:30)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (Bank)||27th January 2022|
|Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ including online payment||28th Jan to 01st February 2022 (23:30)|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||April 2022|
|Dates of Tier-II Examination (CBE) & Descriptive Paper (Tier-III)||To be notified later|
SSC CHSL 2022 Vacancy Details
|Name of Post||Ministry/ Dept./ Office/ Cadre||Classification of Posts|
|Assistant Audit Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Dept. under C&AG||Group “B” Gazette|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||Indian Audit & Accounts Dept. under C&AG||Group “B” Gazette|
|Assistant Section Officer||Central Secretariat Service||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Intelligence Bureau||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Railway||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of External Affairs||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||AFHQ||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology||Group “B”|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Dept. s/ Organizations||Group “B”|
|Assistant Section Officer||Other Ministries/ Dept. s/ Organizations||Group “B”|
|Inspector of Income Tax||CBDT||Group “C”|
|Inspector, (CGST & Central Excise)||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Inspector (Preventive Officer)||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Inspector (Examiner)||CBIC||Group “B”|
|Assistant Enforcement Officer||Directorate of Enforcement, Dept. of Revenue||Group “B”|
|Sub Inspector||Central Bureau of Investigation||Group “B”|
|Inspector Posts||Dept. of Post||Group “B”|
|Inspector||Central Bureau of Narcotics||Group “B”|
|Assistant/ Superintendent||Indian Coast Guard||Group “B”|
|Assistant||Other Ministries/ Dept. s/ Organizations||Group “B”|
|Assistant||National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)||Group “B”|
|Research Assistant||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)||Group “B”|
|Divisional Accountant||Offices under C&AG||Group “B”|
|Sub Inspector||National Investigation Agency (NIA)||Group “B”|
|Junior Statistical Officer (JSO)||M/o Statistics & Program Implementation.||Group “B”|
|Registrar General of India||Group “B”|
|Auditor||Offices under C&AG||Group “C”|
|Auditor||Other Ministry/ Dept. s||Group “C”|
Eligibility Criteria for SSC CHSL 2022
All the aspiring applicants of SSC CHSL 2022 have to abide by all the Eligibility Criteria decided by the Commission.
A applicant must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika & Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia & Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
A applicant in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Exam but the offer of appointment will be given only after, the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Govt. of India.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
- The basic requirement is a pass certificate in class 12 from a recognized board or university.
- For the post of DEO in the office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG), applicants must have studied science and mathematics as main subjects in Class 12th.
- Note: Applicants who are appearing in their 12th standard can also apply provided they produce the educational qualification and the documentary evidence from the board/ university as of January 1st, 2021.
Age Limit (as of 01 January 2022)
- The age of applicants must be between 18 to 27 years.
SSC CHSL Age Relaxation
|As per government guidelines age relaxation in SSC CHSL 2022 is given in the table below:|
|PH + OBC||13 years|
|PH + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (Gen)||3 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (OBC)||6 years|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||8 years|
|16 Retrenched census employees of the office of Registrar General of India (They will be considered only for offices under RGI in their order of merit and subject to availability of vacancies) – 3 years plus length of service rendered by them in connection with census, before retrenchment and weightage of past service.|
SSC CHSL 2022 Application Process
How to Apply?
- Applications must be submitted in only online mode at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in.
- For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV
- Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-III A and Annexure-IVA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, applicants are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB).
- The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Exam, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph.
- Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
Also Apply: CDS Exam Notification
|The Application Fee for SSC CHSL 2022 as per the categories is given below:|
|Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan|
SSC CHSL 2022 Selection Process is based on the result of all three tiers.
- Applicants need to qualify each tier to appear in the subsequent tier.
- The final selection list is prepared by shortlisting applicants on the basis of their cumulative performance across the first two tiers.
- Tier 3, a skill-based test is a final stage to ensure that applicants possess the required skills. This stage will be qualifying in nature.
- After qualifying all the three tiers the applicants will be called for the Document Verification.
- Applicants will be allotted to the various departments for the post of Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators, Lower Divisional Clerks, and Court Clerks on the basis of their merit and preference of post.
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Pattern
|The exam pattern of SSC CHSL 2022 is explained in the tables below. SSC CHSL 2022 comprises of three Tiers. Tier-I is mainly screening exams and scoring also|
|Tier||Type of Examination||Mode of examination|
|Tier-I||Objective Multiple Choice||CBT (Online)|
|Tier-II||Descriptive Paper in Hindi/ English||Pen and Paper Mode|
|Tier-III||Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test||–|
|Subject||No. of questions||Maximum marks||Time|
|English Language||25||50||60 Minutes (80 Minutes for applicants eligible for scribes)|
|The Tier-I Exam will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.|
|There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Applicants are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.|
|Marks scored by applicants in the Computer Based Exam will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission vide Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 07-02-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks|
SSC CHSL 2022 Exam Centres
|A applicant must indicate the Centre in the Application Form in which he/she desires to take the Tier I exam|
SSC CHSL Salary Details
- Those who clear all the legs of the recruitment process will be hired at group B and C level posts across government departments and organizations
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4 (Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5 (Rs. 29,200-92,300).
- Reservation for the Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Ex-servicemen (ESM) and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) etc. categories is available as per extant Govt. Orders.
- The Commission makes selection of candidates in pursuance to the vacancies reported by the concerned User Departments for various posts. The Commission does not have any role in deciding the number of vacancies of any User Department.
- Implementation of reservation policy, maintaining reservation roster and earmarking of vacancies for different categories come under the domain of the User Departments.