SSC CGL 2021 Combined Graduate Level Exam
SSC CGL 2021 Notification: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will hold the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2020 (Tier-I) for selecting applicants for the Tier-II Exam for filling up different categories of posts in various Ministries/Departments/Organisations. The registration link will remain open till 31st January 2021 after which no application will be accepted. Check out complete details like exam date, application form, vacancy, eligibility, age limit, educational qualification, centers of examination, admit card, exam pattern, the application fee for SSC CGL Exam 2021. Applicants should go through the recruitment notification on the SSC website.
Latest SSC CGL 2020-21 Notification
कर्मचारी चयन आयोग (SSC) विभिन्न मंत्रालयों / विभागों / संगठनों में विभिन्न श्रेणियों के पदों को भरने के लिए टियर- II परीक्षा के लिए आवेदकों का चयन करने के लिए संयुक्त स्नातक स्तरीय परीक्षा 2020 (टियर- I) आयोजित करेगा। पंजीकरण लिंक 31st January 2021 तक खुला रहेगा जिसके बाद कोई भी आवेदन स्वीकार नहीं किया जाएगा। परीक्षा तिथि, आवेदन पत्र, रिक्ति, पात्रता, आयु सीमा, शैक्षिक योग्यता, परीक्षा केंद्र, प्रवेश पत्र, परीक्षा पैटर्न, एसएससी सीजीएल परीक्षा 2021 के लिए आवेदन शुल्क जैसे संपूर्ण विवरण देखें। आवेदकों को एसएससी पर भर्ती अधिसूचना के माध्यम से जाना चाहिए। वेबसाइट।
SSC CGL 2021 Vacancy Details
- SSC conducts SSC CGL every year to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in its Subordinate Offices.
- Organization’s Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Exam Name: Combined Graduate Level Examination (CGLE)
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- This shows the Posts which are likely to be filled up from this examination.
SSC CGL 2021 Salary Details
Pay Band-I: Rs. 5200-20200 (pre-revised)
- Accountant / Junior Accountant
- Senior Secretariat Assistant / Upper Division clerks
- Tax Assistant
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC)
Pay Band-II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised)
- Assistant Audit Officer
- Assistant Section Officer
- Inspector of Income Tax
- Inspector, (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer
- Sub Inspector
- Inspector Posts
- Divisional Accountant
- Junior Statistical Officer
SSC CGL 2021 Exam Dates
Get the detailed list of important dates for SSC CG 2021 Exam given below:
|Dates for Submission of Online Applications||29th Dec to 31st January 2021|
|Last date and time for receipt of online applications||31st January 2021 (23:30)|
|Last date and time for making online fee payment||02nd February 2021 (23:30)|
|Last date and time for generation of offline Challan||04th February 2021 (23:30)|
|Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank)||06th February 2021|
|Schedule of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||29th May to 07th June 2021|
|Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper)||To be notified later|
SSC CGL 2021 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must be either:
- a citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st Jan. 1963 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
- Provided that applicants belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Govt. of India
- Applicants in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Exam, but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Govt. of India
- From 2018 onwards, the age limit to apply for the SSC CGL has been lowered to 18 years. Earlier the minimum age limit for the recruitment test was used to be 20 years. The change is expected to be implemented this year as well
- However, the eligibility will be cleared once the official website will display the notification
|CSS||20-30 years||Assistant Section Officer|
|Intelligence Bureau||Not exceeding 30 Years||Assistant Section Officer|
|Directorate of Enforcement,|
Department of Revenue
|Up to 30 years||Assistant Enforcement Officer|
|M/o of Statistics & Prog.|
|Up to 32 years||Junior Statistical Officer|
|NIA||Up to 30 years||Sub Inspector|
|CBI||20-30 years||Sub Inspector|
|Narcotics||18-25 years||Sub Inspector|
|CBEC||20-27 years||Tax Assistant|
|Department of Post||18-30 years||Inspector|
|Other departments||18-27 years||All other posts|
Upper Age Relaxation
Permissible relaxation of upper age limit as per Govt orders as well as category-codes for claiming age relaxation as on the date of reckoning are as below:
- SC/ST 5 years; OBC 3 years; PH 10 years; PH + OBC 13 years; PH + SC/ST 15 years (For Group “B” & “C” posts); Ex-Servicemen (Unreserved/General); 03 years after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application; 07 Ex-Servicemen (OBC) 06 years(3 years + 3 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the Closing date for receipt of application; 08 Ex-Servicemen (SC & ST) 08 years(3 years + 5 years); (Group B) General 05 years, (OBC) 08 years, SC/ST 10 years; Central Govt. Civilian Employees (Group C) (General)-upto 40 years of age, OBC-upto 43 years of age, SC/ST-upto 45 years of age; Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir (General) 5 years, (OBC) 8 years, SC/ST 10 years; Widows/divorced women/women judicially separated and who are not remarried (General)-upto 35 years of age, OBC-upto 38 years of age, SC/ST-upto 40 years of age.
Also See: CISF AC (EXE) LDCE Exam 2021
SSC CGL Educational Qualifications
Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer
- Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
- Desirable Qualifications for the Post of Assistant Audit Officer: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Master’s in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics
- Statistical Investigator Grade-II: Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level (or); Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level
- Compiler: Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject
- All other Posts: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent
- All applicants who are declared qualified by the Commission for appearing at the Data Entry Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets for all the three years of Graduation/Provisional Certificate/Certificate of Graduation in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification, failing which the candidature of such candidates will be canceled by the Commission
- Applicants who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying exam was declared on or before the cut-off date and him/she has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the Educational Qualification
- Applicants are required to be physically fit as per the standards of the inspector as there are some prerequisites for physical fitness for the post of Inspector (Central/State Excise/Examiner/Preventive Officer), Sub-Inspector in CBI (Central Bureau of Investigation) and sub-inspector in NIA (National Investigation Agency)
SSC CGL Exam Pattern 2021
- The examination consisted of 100 questions bearing two marks and a negative marking of 0.50 marks for every incorrect answer. The section was arranged in the ascending order beginning with reasoning and ended with English
- Those who clear the Tier I exam will have to appear for tier-II, tier-III and skill tests.
- The SSC CGL tier-II exam will have four papers – Paper I will be Quantitative Abilities, Paper-II will be English Language and Comprehension, Paper III will be Statistics, and Paper-IV will be General Studies (Finance and Economics). SSC CGL will be held in computer-based mode and students will get 2 hours to solve each paper. Each paper will carry 200 marks.
- Tier-I – Objective Multiple Choice – Online
- Tier-II – Objective Multiple Choice – Online
- Tier-III – Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi – Pen and Paper Mode
- Tier-IV – Computer Proficiency Test/Skill Test – Whenever Applicable
SSC CGL Salary
- Those who clear all the legs of the recruitment process will be hired at group B and C level posts across government departments and organizations
- Candidates hired in group B level posts will get a pay band of Rs 9,300 – Rs 34,800 and those hired in group C level posts will get Rs 5,200 to Rs 20,200.
SSC CGL Application Fee 2021
- Applicants required paying some amount as “Application fees of CGL Exam 2020”; General & OBC Applicants Required to pay Rs.100/- as fees and Reserved Applicants (ST/SC)/PH/Women /Ex-Servicemen category applicants are exempted from fees.
- Applicants may note that only online applications will be accepted at Staff Selection Commission Website ssconline.nic.in
- Fees will be accepted in both Modes – Online OR Offline. With Online Mode Candidates Required to pay Fees through SBI Challan or Online SBI Account also accepted by NEFT Mode.
- In the case of Offline mode, it should be accepted through “Central Recruitment Fees Stamps (CRFS)” only at Post Office.
- The applicants submitting their applications Online may pay the requisite fee through State Bank of India only either in the form of challan or online through SBI Net Banking.
- Payment can also be made through any Credit or Debit Card. The Challan form will be generated online.
Check out more Government Jobs
SSC CGL 2021 Application Form
- Applicants can apply at the official website www.ssconline.nic.in. Selected applicants will be hired at group B and C level posts across government departments.
- The Application must be submitted only in the prescribed format online or on paper/offline. The examination is being held for multiple posts with different qualifications and other requirements
- The applicant is required to indicate his posts wise preference very carefully. For detailed instructions for filling up the application form, Annexure-II (A&B) may be referred to
- All applicants who apply in response to this advertisement by the CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION are assigned Roll numbers; these will be communicated to them about two weeks before Tier-I exam
- Fee Rupees One Hundred only (Rs.100) – Women candidates and candidates belonging SC/ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying the application fee as per extant Govt. orders
- Online Submission of the Application may be made at Staff Selection Commission Website https://ssc.nic.in/
- The filling of online application contains two parts Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration
- For detailed instructions relating to Application Form, instructions for filling up the application form and for online payment/submission of application, candidates are advised to refer to official website www.ssconline.nic.in
SSC CGL 2021 Admit Card
- Every applicant who registers for SSC CGL Exam within the stipulated time will be assigned an e-admit card/hall ticket/call letter that can be downloaded from the official website of SSC.
- The admit card for the CGL Tier-1 exam will be released first followed by the admit card of the CGL Tier-2 exam (administered to only those candidates who qualify for the Tier 1 exam).
Check out more Upcoming Govt Jobs Notifications