SBI PO 2021 Notification Out for 2000 Vacancy
SBI PO 2021 Recruitment Notification – State Bank of India has announced a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer. The Online Application for SBI PO Recruitment 2021 is active from November 2021 to December 2021. There are a total of 2000 vacancies announced for Probationary Officers in various branches of State Bank of India. The interested and eligible candidates can apply online by clicking on the link below given in the article. Check out eligibility, age limit, application procedure, selection procedure, exam pattern, exam centres and more details for SBI PO Recruitment 2021.
SBI PO 2021 Exam Summary
|All important points related to SBI PO 2021 exam are highlighted below|
|Name of Exam||State Bank of India Probationary Officers Exam (SBI PO 2021)|
|Conducting Body||State Bank of India|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (CBT)|
|Exam Rounds||3 (Prelims + Mains + Interview)|
SBI PO Vacancy Details
|The State Bank of India declared a total vacancy of 2000 posts for SBI PO 2021 Exam. Let’s have a look at the SBI PO Vacancies for 2021 Exam.|
|d & e||20||7||27|
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Registration and Fee Submission||14th November 2020|
|Last Date of Online Registration and Fee Submission||4th December 2020|
|Download SBI PO Admit Card for Prelims Exam||3rd week of Dec 2020 onwards|
|SBI PO 2021 Exam Date- Preliminary||31 Dec December & 2nd, 4th, 5th Jan 2021|
|SBI PO Result Date – Preliminary||3rd week of January 2021|
|Download SBI PO Mains Admit Card||3rd week of January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Exam Date||29th January 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Result Date||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|Download Call Letter for Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|Conduct of Phase-III: Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||February/ March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO Recruitment 2021
- Essential Academic Qualifications (as on 31st Dec 2021)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Govt. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation exam on or before 31st December 2021.
- Applicants having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31st December 2021. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
- The date of passing eligibility exam will be the date appearing on the mark sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute
- Candidate should indicate the percentage obtained in Graduation calculated to the nearest two decimals in the online application. Where CGPA/ OGPA is awarded, the same should be converted into percentage and indicated in the online application
- The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of Honours/ optional/ additional optional subject, if any
- Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01st April 2021 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01st April 2000 and not earlier than 02nd April 1991.
- Besides this, there is age relaxation relevant to category wise candidates as per the government norms.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST) – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC Non-Creamy Layer) – 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen (Army personnel) – 5 years
- Persons with Domicile of J& K during 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989 – 5 years
Also See: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021
SBI PO Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Applicants can apply online only from 14th November 2021 to 04th December 2021. No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Applicants should have valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results
- It will be essentially required for receiving any communication/ call letters/ advices from the bank by email/ SMS.
Guidelines for Filling Online Application
- Applicants will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s ‘Career’ website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers
- After registration candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/ call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge their query on http://cgrs.ibps.in
- Applicants should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA – 2020’ in the subject of the email.
- Application Fee and Intimation Charge (Non-Refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD – Nil
- General and Others – Rs. 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)
|The selection for Probationary Officers will be done through a three-tier process:|
|Phase-I: Preliminary Exam|
|Preliminary Exam consisting of Objective Test for 100 marks will be conducted online. The test will have of 3 Sections (with separate timings for each section) as follows:|
|SL||Name of Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||Total Maximum Marks 100||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
Selection Criteria for Main Exam
- Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in the Preliminary Exam. There will be no sectional cut-off. Applicants numbering 10 times (approx.) the numbers of vacancies in each category will be short listed for Main Exam from the top of above merit list.
Phase-II – Main Exam
- Main Exam will be conducted online and will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. The Descriptive Test will be administered immediately after conclusion of the Objective Test and applicants will have to type their Descriptive Test answers on the computer.
- Objective Test – The duration of objective test is 3 hours and it consists of 4 Sections of total 200 marks. There will be separate timing for every section.
|Test||Name of the test||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|I||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|II||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|III||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|IV||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
- Descriptive Test – The duration of Descriptive Test is 30 minutes. It will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay) with two questions for total 50 marks.
- Selection Criteria for Phase-III – Category wise merit list will be drawn on the basis of the aggregate marks scored in Phase-II (Main Exam). There will be no sectional cut-off.
- The applicants will have to qualify both in Phase-II and Phase-III separately. The marks obtained in Main Exam (Phase-II), both in the Objective Test and the Descriptive Test, will be added to the marks obtained in Phase-III for preparing the final merit list.
- The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection.
- Marks secured by the applicants in the Phase-II (out of 250 marks) are converted to out of 75 marks and Phase-III scores of applicants (out of 50 marks) are converted to out of 25 marks.
- Presently, the starting basic pay is Rs.27620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I
- The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time (the emoluments are likely to be revised shortly)
SBI PO 2021 Exam Centers
- The exam will be conducted online at venues across many centres in India. A tentative list of centres for Preliminary Exam is attached as Annexure I.
|SBI PO Prelims Exam Centre List||State/UT|
|Port Blair||Andaman & Nicobar|
|Chirala, Chittoor, Guntur, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Ongole, Puttur, Rajahmundhry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram||Andhra Pradesh|
|Itanagar, Naharlagun||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Kokrajhar, Silchar Tezpur||Assam|
|Arrah, Aurangabad, Bihar Sharif, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Hajipur, Muzaffarpur Patna, Purnea, Samastipur, Siwan||Bihar|
|Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur||Chhattisgarh|
|Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Himmatnagar, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara||Gujarat|
|Ambala, Bahadurgarh, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Palwal, Sonipat, Yamunanagar||Haryana|
|Baddi, Bilaspur, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una||Himachal Pradesh|
|Jammu, Kathua, Samba, Srinagar||Jammu & Kashmir|
|Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribag, Jamshedpur, Ranchi||Jharkhand|
|Belgaum, Bengaluru, Bidar, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi||Karnataka|
|Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thrichur, Thiruvananthapuram||Kerala|
|Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Satna, Sagar, Ujjain||Madhya Pradesh|
|Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri, Sangli, Satara||Maharashtra|
|Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon||Delhi -NCR|
|Angul, Balasore, Bargarh, Baripada, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Jharsuguda, Rourkela, Sambalpur||Odisha|
|Amritsar, Bhatinda, Fatehgarh Sahib, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Phagwara, Sangrur||Punjab|
|Ajmer, Alwar, Bhilwara, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur||Rajasthan|
|Chennai, Coimbatore, Dindigul, Krishnagiri, Madurai, Nagercoil, Namakkal, Perambalur, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Thoothukodi, Vellore||Tamilnadu|
|Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal||Telangana|
|Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Bulandshaher, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Unnao, Varanasi||Uttar Pradesh|
|Dehradun, Haldwani, Haridwar, Roorkee||Uttarakhand|
|Asansol, Berhampur (West Bengal), Bardhaman, Durgapur, Hooghly, Howrah, Kalyani, Greater Kolkata, Siliguri||West Bengal|
Download of Call Letters
- The candidates should download their call letter (Pre-exam Training/ Preliminary Exam/ Main Exam/ GE & Interview) and an “acquaint your-self booklet”, by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website.
- NO HARD COPY OF THE CALL LETTER/ ACQUAINT YOURSELF BOOKLET WILL BE SENT BY POST.