SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Notification (700 Vacancies)
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019: State Bank of India has announced the notification for recruitment to the post of Apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961. Applicants who wish to be a part of the bank sector have a great opportunity as the bank has notified 700 vacancies in various departments. The online application for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 is started from September 17th, 2019 and continues till October 06th, 2019.
Applicants can check out the complete details of SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 like eligibility, application form, age limit, vacancy details, selection procedure, fees, dates for SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
SBI Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Total No. of Apprentice Vacancies: 700 Posts
- Job Location: Across India
- Job Role: Apprentices
State Wise Provisional Vacancy Details
The district-wise break-up of the number of seats where training will be given is under:
- Haryana – 150 Posts (Hisar-31, Karnal-36, Kurukshetra-23, Rohtak-22 and Sirsa-38)
- Punjab – 400 Posts (Amritsar-31, Barnala-40, Bhatinda-45, Gurdaspur-40, Jalandhar-28, Ludhiana-32, Moga-40, Mohali-30, Muktsar-31, Patiala-37, and Sangrur-46)
- Himachal Pradesh – 150 Posts (Bilaspur-27, Kangra-29, Kullu-21, Nahan-36, Rampur-37)
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Opening date of the online application process: September 17th, 2019
- Last date for submission of online application: October 06th, 2019
- Tentative Date of Admit Card: October 15th, 2019 Onwards
- Tentative Date of Online Exam: October 23rd, 2019
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have a Degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Minimum 20 years and maximum 28 years as on 31st August 2019
- Maximum age indicated is for unreserved applicants. Relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per Government of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants.
Reservation for PWD
- Reservation for Persons with Disability is horizontal within the overall vacancies. Reservation has been provided to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as per section 34 of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act 2016.
- The post is identified suitable for the Persons with under noted categories of benchmark disabilities as defined in the Schedule of RPWD Act 2016.
Duration of Training
- One year only
- The apprentices are eligible for a stipend of 70% of semi-skilled labor wages as applicable in the respective states as per Apprentices Act or Rs.8000/- per month whichever is higher.
- The trainee is not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on the basis of online written test and test of the local language.
Online Written Test
The structure of the online written examination (online objective type) would be as follows.
- General/Financial Awareness – 25 Questions & 25 Marks and Duration 15 Minutes
- General English – 25 Questions & 25 Marks and Duration 15 Minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude 25 Questions & 25 Marks and Duration 15 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude – 25 Questions & 25 Marks and Duration 15 Minutes
- Total – 100 Questions & 100 Marks and Duration 1 hour
- Each test will have separate timing as mentioned above.
- The questions will be bilingual, i.e., English & Hindi, except for the test of General English. There will be negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests.
- 1/4th of mark assigned for question will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Applicants are required to score minimum percentage marks on aggregate (For SC/ST/OBC/PWD applicants, 5% relaxation available thereon)
- Minimum qualifying marks in aggregate will be as decided by the Bank. There are no minimum qualifying marks for individual subjects. Merit list will be drawn State wise and category wise
The online examination will be held on 23rd October 2019 (Tentatively). The Tentative List of examination centers is as under.
- Haryana – Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamunanagar, Delhi/New Delhi, Greater Noida, Gaziabad
- Himachal Pradesh – Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Palampur, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una
- Punjab – Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Patiala, Sangrur, Chandigarh
Test of Local Language
The specified local languages of the states are as under
- Haryana – Hindi/ Punjabi
- Punjab – Punjabi/ Hindi
- Himachal Pradesh – Hindi
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Application Form 2019
Applicants can apply online and no other mode of application will be accepted. There is no application fee.
Guidelines for Filling Online Application
- Applicants will be required to register themselves online through the following website https://nsdcindia.org/apprenticeship or https://apprenticeshipindia.org or http://bfsissc.com or https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in.
- In case of any problem in filling up the form or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in.
- Applicants are advised not to forget to mention ‘Engagement of Apprentice in SBI’ in the subject of the email.
- Pre-requisites for Applying Online: Applicants should have a valid email ID and mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/advice, etc. by email/SMS.