SAIL Recruitment 2019 Apply for 56 Proficiency Trainee Posts
SAIL Recruitment 2019 for 56 Proficiency Trainees: The Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), a ‘Maharatna’ central public sector enterprise (CPSE) has invited online applications from qualified and interested Indian nationals for filling 56 vacancies to the post of Proficiency Trainees (Nurses) through a ‘Walk-in-Selection’ Process scheduled on December 16th, 2019 from 10:00 am onwards at the DSP Main Hospital, Durgapur, West Bengal.
Job Highlights – Proficiency Training of Nurses at DSP Hospital
- Durgapur Steel Plant (DSP) Hospital is a 600 bedded Multi-Speciality Hospital offering “Proficiency Training” at DSP Hospital for qualified nurses. The Hospital invites eligible & interested qualified nurses for walk-in-interview to undertake the “Proficiency Training” in DSP Hospital
- Organization Name: Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
- Posts Name: Proficiency Trainee
- Job Location: Durgapur, West Bengal
- No. of Proficiency Trainees: 56 Posts
Check out SAIL MT Recruitment 2019
- Upper Age Limit: As on closing date of receipt of application 30 years for General, 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC & ST candidates
- Duration: 18 (eighteen) months
- Departments/ disciplines: ICU/NICU/BICU, Medicine, Surgery, Obs & Gyn, Paediatrics, Casualty, Orthopaedics, Chest & other associated areas
- Qualification: a) B.Sc. (Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery b) Internship Certificate (if applicable), c) Certificate of Registration Daily Working hours : 8 hrs shift – One day off per week
- Stipend: Stipend per month Rs.8000/- plus Knowledge Enhancement Allowance per month (Max upto Rs.7020/- linked to attendance as under)
Allowance Rate (Total allowance payable = Rate * No. of available working days in a month)
20 days or more
Rs.260/- per working day
Rs.130/- per working day
Less than 15 days
- Accommodation: Shared accommodation subject to availability
- Medical Facility: For self only at DSP Hospital during training.
- Leave: 15 days Special Leave (Max. 10 leaves may be granted in one spell)
- Selection for “Proficiency Training” will be done by judging their performance through a walk-in-interview as well as marks obtained in the examination of B.Sc.(Nursing) / Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery course & Internship certificate (if applicable).
- Since the registration of the nurses with State Nursing Council takes some time, the selected trainees will have to deposit their “Certificate of Registration” within three months from the date of their engagement as proficiency trainee nurses, in case they are not in possession of the certificate at the time of interview. Till such time, the engagement of the proficiency trainee nurses will be Provisional.
- “Proficiency Training” will start immediately after the selection of the candidate is completed and orders are issued for engagement of the qualified nurses for “Proficiency Training‟.
- On completion of training in DSP for 18 months, a „Certificate of Proficiency„ will be issued to the successful candidates based on their satisfactory performance as per M&HS department. The certificate will not be issued in cases of provisional engagement as mentioned at (b) above.
- During the training period of 18 months, the trainees will be paid an honorarium consisting of Rs.8000/- as stipend and applicable Knowledge Enhancement Allowance linked to monthly attendance from the date of their admittance.
- Candidates responding to the advertisement for “Proficiency Training” in DSP hospital will have to submit an undertaking (Annexure-A) to the above effect in non-judicial stamp paper of Rs.10/-.
SAIL Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- All certificates & documents in support of eligibility will be verified only during walk-in-interview and any candidate, who fails to produce the same, will not be allowed to appear at the interview. Therefore, candidates are requested to ensure their eligibility before appearing the walk-in-interview.
- Candidates may send scanned copy of the duly filled in application form to [email protected] through email latest by 14th December 2019 (within 5:00 P.M). The engagement is purely for the purpose of “Proficiency Training’ and will not entitle the trainee to stake a claim for appointment in Durgapur Steel Plant in any manner whatsoever.
- Candidates will have to appear for the walk-in-interview at their own cost.
- DSP reserves the sole authority/ prerogative in the matter of admittance of “Proficiency Training” of nurses as per its rules and decision of DSP in this regard shall be firm & binding.
- DSP reserves the right to reject OR cancel the candidature OR the whole process of walk-in-interview or admit less than the no. of Proficiency Trainees indicated above, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Bringing influence at any stage of the selection process will disqualify the candidature.
- Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process or after selection or admittance, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The advertised numbers of Proficiency Trainee to be taken is tentative. Durgapur Steel Plant reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the Proficiency Trainee without assigning any reason whatsoever. Durgapur Steel Plant is not liable to compensate the applicant for the consequential damages, if any, arising out of the aforesaid.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Durgapur.
- Eligible & interested candidate may appear in the walk-in-interview on the date, time & venue as mentioned in the CITY & SCHEDULE for Interview below, with all relevant documents (original + two set self-attested photocopies):
- Filled in application format (Annexure-B) with 4 additional recent passport size colour photographs.
- Pass certificate & mark sheets (all years) for educational and professional qualification.
- Experience certificate(s) showing relevant post qualification experience from the employer, if any.
- Proof of date of birth (Class X pass certificate of recognized board/council OR Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth & Death).
- State Nursing Council Registration certificate [in case of non-availability of the same, please refer to clause (b) pre-page under “Procedure”].
- Internship Certificate (if applicable).
- Identity Proof (EPIC, PAN, Aadhar card).
SAIL Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date for Submission of Application is on December 14th, 2019
- Schedule for Interview: December 16th, 2019 (10:00 AM to 5:00 PM)
- Venue: Director’s Conference Hall, 1st Floor, DSP Main Hospital, Durgapur-713205