SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 for 399 Vacancies through GATE 2019
SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019: Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has announced the Recruitment Notification 2019 for 399 Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mining Engineering Post on the official site. Interested and eligible applicants can apply online from 25th November 2019 to 15th December 2019. Check out the complete details of SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 like vacancy details, eligibility, age limit, apply online, selection process, dates for SAIL MT Recruitment 2019.
SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 Details
- Name of the Board: Steel Authority of India Limited
- Employment Category: Central Govt. Jobs
- Name of the Post: Management Trainee (Technical)
- Total No. of Vacancy: 399 Posts
In continuation to our advertisement issued earlier during May 2019 for recruitment of 142 Management Trainees (Technical) in SAIL through GATE 2019, the number of posts stands revised to 399 as follows:
No. of Posts
No. of Posts
- The posts for SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/Physically Disabled/EWS categories will be reserved as under:
SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Registration for SAIL MT (T) 2019: 25th November 2019
- Closing date for Online Registration for SAIL MT (T) 2019: 15th December 2019
Check out more Government Jobs
Eligibility for SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- Degree in Engineering (full-time) with 65% marks (average of all semesters in all years), in six Engineering disciplines of Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical and Mining. The requisite qualification should have been acquired through a regular/ full time course from Universities / Institutions recognised/ accredited by councils/ bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. set up by Central / State Govt. for the purpose.
- Applicant’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 28 Years.
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
Selection Process for SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019
- GATE Score
- For Female Applicants – Rs.750/-
- For SC, ST, PWD Applicants – Rs.750/-
- All other applicants – Rs.1500/-
SAIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- The eligible and interested applicants who could not apply earlier, are required to apply online only through Careers Page on SAIL’s Website www.sail.co.in as per dates indicated below. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Other details as mentioned in the advertisement issued earlier during May, 2019, remain the same.
- The applicants, who have already registered their applications earlier, are not required to apply again.
Instruction to Apply
- Log on to SAIL Careers Page at official website to www.sailcareers.com
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Click on the link New Registration
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct
- Submit the application & Make Payments
- Take a printout of SAIL Recruitment 2019 online application form.
Check out SAIL RMD Recruitment 2019