RPCAU Administrative Staff Recruitment 2020
RPCAU Recruitment 2020 – Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University (RPCAU) has been announced job opening for 56 Administrative Staff Posts. Applicants can apply online for various positions till 07th March 2020. Applicants can check out the complete notification details of RPCAU Recruitment 2020 such as vacancy, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, application form, selection process and apply online for RPCAU Administrative Staff Recruitment 2020.
Also read Latest Government Jobs
RPCAU भर्ती 2020 – डॉ। राजेंद्र प्रसाद केंद्रीय कृषि विश्वविद्यालय (RPCAU) 56 प्रशासनिक कर्मचारी पदों के लिए नौकरी खोलने की घोषणा की गई है। आवेदक 07 मार्च 2020 तक विभिन्न पदों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक RPCAU भर्ती 2020 की पूरी अधिसूचना विवरण जैसे रिक्ति, योग्यता, शैक्षणिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, आवेदन पत्र, चयन प्रक्रिया की जांच कर सकते हैं और RPCAU भर्ती कर्मचारी 2020 के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
- Name of Organization: Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University
- Name of Vacancy: Administrative Posts
- Number of Vacancies: 56 Posts
RPCAU Administrative Staff Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Junior Accounts Clerk||18|
RPCAU Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Opening date of online application: 06th February 2020
- Closing date of online application: 07th March 2020
Check out State Govt Jobs
Eligibility Criteria for RPCAU Administrative Staff Recruitment 2020
Check out eligibility criteria, qualification with Post Name given below complete details:
Eligibility for Registrar
- Doctorate degree in any branch of Agricultural/ Horticultural/ Animal Sciences/ Basic Science/ Community Science /Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University.
- A minimum of 15 years of experience in teaching/ research of which at least 5 years should be as Professor/ Principal Scientist in the pay band-4 of Rs 37400-67000/- with grade.
- Pay of Rs 10000/-
- Outstanding contributions in teaching/research as evidenced by published papers in professional National/ International journals of repute/ books etc.
- Administrative experience as Head of Department of University/ Head of Division/ Regional Station of an ICAR institute, as well as dealing with student’s affair.
- Familiarity with the latest advances in agricultural education/ research.
Check out Latest PSU Jobs
Eligibility for Deputy Registrar
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven-point scale from a recognized University/Institution.
- Nine years of experience in educational administration in a recognized Deemed University/University OR
- Comparable experience in research establishment and / or other institutions of higher education. OR
- 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post.
- Degree in Agriculture and knowledge of Computer.
Eligibility for Assistant Registrar
- A Master’s degree from a recognized University with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- At least three years of relevant administrative experience in an office in academic/ examinations/ Finance & Accounts/ procurement/Human Resource Management in Central/State Govt. /Public Sector Undertakings.
- Good knowledge of Information & Communication
Eligibility for Assistant Comptroller
- Master’s degree from a recognized university with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- At least 3 years of relevant administrative experience in an office in finance & Accounts/ procurement/ Audit/ Human.
- Resource management in Central/State Govt. / Public Sector undertakings.
- Good Knowledge of Information & Communication.
Eligibility for Accountant
- Degree in commerce from any recognized university.
- Knowledge of Computer Application
Eligibility for Junior Accounts Clerk
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Knowledge of Computer Application.
Eligibility for LDC
- 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University
- Hindi/English Typing speed of 30 WPM
- Knowledge of computer applications.
Also see: TNPSC Combined Civil Service Exam 2020
Age criteria and Pay Scale:
|Post Name||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Registrar||Below 58 years||Level 14|
|Deputy Registrar||Below 40 years||Level 10|
|Assistant Registrar||40 years||Level 10|
|Assistant Comptroller||30 years||Level 6|
|Accountant||30 years||Level 4|
|Junior Accounts Clerk||30 years||Level 2|
|LDC||30 years||Level 2|
- Selection will be either through direct recruitment or through written exam
RPCAU Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- Applicants can apply online through www.rpcau.ac.in
- The applicants should fill all details in the application form
- Applicants are advised to read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form
- After applying online, the User ID and Password will be generated. Applicants should note it down for future use.
Online applications are invited for recruitment on direct basis for various administrative positions (except for the post of the post of Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Assistant Comptroller – for which the eligible applicants have to apply through OFFLINE MODE only in the prescribed application format available on the University Website along with requisite fee (if applicable) in the form of Demand Draft) against the mentioned categories of posts, by logging into the Recruitment Portal on the University website (www.rpcau.ac.in). The online application can be filled from 6th February 2020 (17:00:00 Hrs. onwards) to 7th March 2020 (up to 23:59:59 Hrs.); thereafter, the website link will be disabled.
Only for the post of Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Assistant Comptroller, the application form (available on the University Website) duly filled-in along with requisite documents and Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Comptroller, RPCAU, Pusa payable at PNB, Pusa (Branch Code PUNB0451200)” or any other nationalized bank should reach the University on the following address on or before 7th March 2020 up to 05:00 PM positively through speed or registered post only:
- The Deputy Registrar (Rectt.) Recruitment Section, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Central Agricultural University, Pusa, Samastipur –848125, Bihar (INDIA)
Also See: IBPS Calendar 2020
For Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Assistant Registrar and Assistant Comptroller
- General/OBC/EWS: 1000/-
- SC/ST/PwD/Women: Exempted from fees
For all other administrative posts
- General/OBC/EWS: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Exempted from fees
Mode of Payment:
Applicants can pay online through Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking only.
DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED WITH APPLICATION FORM:
- Scanned Photograph (in JPEG format between 20kb–50 kb).
- Scanned Signature (in JPEG format between 10 kb –20 kb).
- Certificates and Mark sheet of Qualifications (in PDF format between 50 kb –300 kb).
- Experience Certificate, Caste Certificate, PwD Certificate, Ex-Servicemen (If any) (in JPEG format between 300kb – 500 kb).
- e. Date of Birth proof (in JPEG format between 300 kb – 500 kb).
- State Govt Jobs
- Entrance Exams
- IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
- Indian Bank SO Recruitment 2020