RECPDCL Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 09 AE & Finance Executive
RECPDCL Recruitment 2020 – REC Power Distribution Company Ltd (RECPDCL), Noida has been invited applications for the post of Assistant Engineer and Assistant Finance Executive. Eligible applicants can apply to the post through online mode on or before 27th May 2020. REC Power Distribution Company Ltd. (RECPDCL) is wholly owned subsidiary of Rural Electrification Corporation Limited, a “Navratna CPSE” under the Ministry of Power. Applicants can check out the RECPDCL Recruitment 2020, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, application form, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, exam pattern and important dates for RECPDCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020.
RECPDCL 2020 Job Details
- Advertisement No.: RECPDCL/HR/1/2020
- Notification: RECPDCL NOIDA Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Assistant Engineer and Assistant Finance Executive Posts
- City: Noida
- State: Uttar Pradesh
- Country: India
Check out Government Job
- Assistant Engineer (Tech.): 08 Posts (UR: 05, OBC: 02, SC: 01)
- Assistant Finance Executive: 01 Post (UR)
RECPDCL Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Commencement of Online Submission of Applications 13th May 2020, 11:00 am
- Closing of On-line Submission of Applications 27th May 2020 06:00 pm
Eligibility for RECPDCL Recruitment 2020
Educational Qualification & Experience
Assistant Engineer (Tech)
- Essential Experience: Experience in Execution & Implementation of Power Distribution Projects up to 66kV voltage level, U/G cabling preferably under Govt. schemes like IPDS, DDUGJY, R-APDRP etc. Should have good understanding of SLDs, GTP/Electrical Drawings, IS/IEC codes/ Pre-dispatch inspection of Electrical equipment, Quality Assurance
- Desirable Experience: Should have knowledge of implementation of Feeder Segregation, Conversion of bare LT line with Aerial Bunched cables etc.
Assistant Finance Executive
- Essential Experience: Experience in Finance & Accounting of ledger Books, Establishment Accounts, Preparation of Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Accounts, Income & Expenditure Statements, State & Central Taxation including Income Tax.
- Desirable Experience: Should have working experience in the accounting and handling of assignment of a project independently at least for 2 years in any of the power distribution company.
- The maximum age limit is 35 years
- Reservation / Relaxation of age shall be as per Government of India guidelines as applicable to SC/ST/OBC-NCL and Ex-Servicemen/J&K domicile category.
- SC/ ST – By 05 Years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – By 03 Years
- In respect of J&K domicile during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989
- General – 05 Years
- SC/ ST – 10 Years
- OBC-NLC – 08 Years
Check out below:
Selection Process for RECPDCL Recruitment 2020
- Shortlisted Applicants shall be called for Personal Interview to be conducted at Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh or Skype/Zoom Call. RECPDCL may adopt higher criteria in case of receipt of more number of applicants meeting eligibility criteria.
- The offer of engagement shall be issued to suitable applicants in order of merit and based on the number of vacancies and will be subject to verification of antecedents and cast certificates (in case of reserved applicants).
RECPDCL Salary Details
- Assistant Engineer (Tech) – Rs. 54,000/- pm
- Assistant Finance Executive – Rs. 54,000/- pm
RECPDCL Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through RECPDCL’s website, i.e. recpdcl.in (Career Page) from 13th May 2020 at 11.00 AM to 27th May 2020 up to 06.00 PM. Applicants are also required to upload self-attested copies of proof of age, qualification, post qualification experience and caste certificate along with the application.
- Before applying read the instructions carefully mentioned in detailed advertisement and fill the online application form with providing correct information.
STEP 1 – Online Registration
- Interested eligible applicants should only apply one post against the advertisement through RECPDCL On-line Recruitment portal. To apply visit http://www.recpdcl.in at Careers page.
- Before applicant online registration, the applicants should have valid E-mail ID & Mobile No.
- During registration, Applicant has to provide valid information regarding Name, Date of Birth, E-Mail ID & Mobile No. Once registered successful, Date of Birth, E-Mail ID & Mobile No. are not allowed to edit in main application form.
- After registration, applicant will receive Activation code to your registered email to verify and activate your e-mail login to access Online Recruitment Portal.
STEP 2 – Online Application
- Before applying post, the applicants should keep the following documents ready: –
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the applicant in .jpg format with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB.
- Scanned Signature of the applicant in .jpg format with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB.
- Scanned copy of PAN Card of the applicant in .jpg format with file size limit between 10KB to 100KB.
- Scanned Copies of Relevant Certificates / Documents in .pdf format of each file should be less than 500KB.
- After successful login, applicant should select only one post against the advertisement.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format
STEP 3 – Relevant Certificate and Documents
- Applicants are required to upload their scanned documents viz. Education, Experience, Caste Certificate and Certificate.
- Date of Birth: Secondary / Matriculation School Certificate / Birth Certificate.
- Educational Qualifications: All Mark-Sheets (Year wise / Semester wise) along with Degree / Diploma Certificates.
- Experience Proof: Valid documents / Latest pay slip in support of relevant minimum required experience.
- Caste Certificate: Caste Certificate in case of reserved category in format prescribed by GoI. The certificate should have been issued by the concerned authority within 6 months of applying for the above post.
Also See: UCIL Recruitment 2020 for 136 Apprentice