Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 – 2756 Vacancies for Clerk, Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant Posts
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 – Rajasthan High Court (RHC) is soon going to fill 2756 vacancies for the post of Junior Judicial Assistant (JJA), Junior Assistant (JA) & Clerk Grade II in numerous departments including Rajasthan State Judicial Academy, State Legal Service Authority, District Court and District Legal Services Authorities including Taluka Legal Services Committees and Lok Adalat.
Out of these vacancies, 2058 vacancies will be filled for Clerk Posts, 320 are for JJA Posts, and 378 vacancies will be filled for JA Posts.
Also See more Government Jobs 2022
According to the reports, the online application process will begin on 22nd August 2022 under this recruitment. Candidates who are interested in this opportunity can apply on or before 22nd September 2022.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022
- Conducting Body: Rajasthan High Court
- Post Name: Clerk, JJA, JA
- Total No. of Vacancy: 2756 Posts
- Job Location: Rajasthan
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Start Date to Apply Online: 22nd August 2022
- Last Date to Apply Application 22nd September 2022 (05:00 PM)
- RHC Exam Date – to be announced
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- The distribution of vacancies by category is shown below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Judicial Assistant||320|
Category Wise Vacancy Details
|District Courts||Clerk Grade-II (Non-TSP)||738||228||315||249||337||09||109||1985|
|Clerk Grade-II (TSP)||27||02||05||35||00||00||00||69|
|Rajasthan High Court||Junior Judicial Assistant||116||32||51||38||67||00||16||320|
|Rajasthan State Judicial Academy||Clerk Grade-II||04||00||00||00||00||00||00||04|
|State Legal Service Authority||Junior Assistant||15||01||00||02||00||00||00||18|
|DLSA (Taluka & Lik Adalats)||Junior Assistant (Non-TSP)||166||25||45||38||55||03||11||343|
|Junior Assistant (TSP)||09||00||00||08||00||00||00|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should be a graduate of any university established by law in India or an equivalent exam of any university recognized by the Govt.
- He/she must have basic knowledge of computers. More details regarding the educational qualification, age limit, and others shall be notified later.
- The age limit for this recruitment is 18-40 Years. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
- The Selection Process of Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 includes the following Stages:
- Written Exam/Computer Typing Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Examination
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Exam Pattern
- The Rajasthan High Court Written Test will consist of 150 objective-type questions. There will be no negative marking and the duration of the exam will be 120 minutes.
|Hindi||50||100||2 hour (120 minutes)|
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through online mode i.e https://hcraj.nic.in from 22-08-2022 to 22-09-2022.
Steps to Apply
- Go to the official website nic.in and Register to create an Application Number and Password.
- Go to the Login Page.
- Complete the application form by filling in the details: Name, Father Name, and other personal details email address, phone number, Education qualifications, & contact details
- Upload signature, photograph and required certificates
- Make the payment if applicable and Submit.
- Save the Application form for future reference.
- Candidates must use online payment to submit their application fees
- OC / BC – Applicable as Per Rules
- SC / ST / EWS – Applicable as Per Rules
Rajasthan High Court Pay Scale/Salary
- After the selection, they will be required to serve as a Probationer Trainee on the pay scale of Rs. 14600 per month for two months. After the training, they will be placed on the scale of Rs. 20800-65900 per month.