Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test | Punjab TET 2019 Online Form
PSTET 2019 Exam Date: State Council of Education Research & Training (SCERT), Punjab has published the notification for the recruitment of Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) 2019. Candidates who are interested in the vacancy check out the complete details like exam date, online application form, eligibility, selection procedure, last date to apply and PSTET 2019 Apply Online.
Check out PSTET Admit Card Download 2019
PSEB Punjab TET 2019 Notification Details
- Name of the Posts: Primary Teachers – Classes I To V and Secondary Teachers – Classes VI To VIII
- Name of the Conducting Organization: Punjab School Education Board (PSEB)
- Exam Name: Punjab Teacher Eligibility Test (Punjab TET)
- Job Category: Latest Government Jobs
- Total Vacancies: Various
- Job Location: Punjab
PSTET 2019 Important Dates
- Online Registration Start Date: 03rd November 2019
- Last Date of Punjab TET Online Application: 25th November 2019
- Application Form Correction: 26th – 28th November 2019
- Admit Card Downloading Starts: 09th December 2019
- PSTET 2019 Exam Date:
15th December 2019extended 05th January 2020
- PSTET 2019 Result: January 2020
- PSTET 2019 Counselling: January 2020
PSTET 2019 Eligibility Test
- The Punjab Department of School Education is responsible for conducting the PSTET or Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test. PSTET is the minimum qualification required in Punjab for a person to be eligible for appointment as a Government teacher for Classes I to VIII. It is mandatory for teaching jobs
- The Punjab TET is conducted both by the PSEB under the supervision of the State Council of Educational Research & Training, Punjab (SCERT)
- The Punjab TET is conducted as 2 different papers for the aspirants wishing to join as teachers in Punjab Government Schools.
- Paper I: For the recruitment of teachers from Classes I to V
- Paper-II: For the recruitment of teachers from Classes VI to VIII
- Eligible contenders apply for the PSTET through the official website of the Punjab School Education Board.
PSTET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
For Primary Teachers (Classes I to V: Paper I)
- Applying individuals must have possessed Class 12th (or it is equivalent) or appearing in the final year of Diploma (2 years) in Elementary Education
- Applying individuals need to secure minimum 50% marks in class 12th (or its equivalent examination) and or appearing in the final year of Bachelor degree (4 years) in Elementary Education
For Secondary Teachers (Classes VI to VIII: Paper-II)
- Applying individuals must have possessed graduation (or it is equivalent) or final year of Diploma (2 years) in elementary education.
- Applying individuals need to obtain a minimum of 55% marks in class 12th (or its equivalent examination) and or appearing in 1 year of Bachelor’s degree in B.Ed.
PSTET 2019 Selection Process
- The officials of Punjab School Education Board will conduct the following selection rounds to recruit the eligible and capable candidates.
- It is conducted in terms of checking the eligibility level of all aspirants.
- They are recruited at lower primary level teaching jobs.
- Teachers will be allotted classes from 1st to 5th by valid scores.
- It is conducted for all candidates and after that, they are appointed as Upper Primary level teachers. After clearing this exam, aspirants are appointed as teachers and they can teach classes from 6 to 8.
- Candidates who passed this category exam are appointed as teachers in all recognized schools under the state government of Punjab.
PSTET 2019 Exam Pattern
- The State Council of Educational Research and Training, Punjab published the paper pattern for PSTET 2019. The Structure of PSTET is announced officially. The paper is divided into two parts PSTET Paper 1 and Paper 2.
PSTET Paper 1
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Language 1 – 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Language – 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Mathematics – 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Environmental Studies – 30 Questions & 30 Marks
PSTET Paper 2
- Child Development and Pedagogy – 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Language-I – 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Language-II – 30 Questions & 30 Marks
- Math’s or Science – 60 Questions & 60 Marks
- Social Science – 60 Questions & 60 Marks
PSTET Admit Card 2019
- The SCERT, Punjab will announce the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET) Admit card downloading dates. Candidates can download the admit card from 09th December 2019. The students can follow the below-given points to download the admit card.
- Students need to go to the official site of examination directing authority.
- The applicant can download the admit card after registering themselves.
- PSTET Admit card helps you to enter in the examination hall.
PSTET 2019 Apply Online
- Contenders who satisfy the eligibility conditions can fill and submit the online application form before the end date. The application procedure of filling the online application form is given below for your convenience.
Instruction to Apply
To apply for the PSTET (Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test 2019), all the aspirants must and should have to follow the below-given steps.
- Open the official portal of the Punjab State Education Board (PSEB), i.e., http://www.pseb.ac.in
- On the PSEB home page, you can check the ‘Latest News’ section
- You will be redirected to the login page by clicking on it
- Read the PSTET 2019 notification carefully before applying
- Later, you have to click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Fill in the required details (Applicant’s Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Email ID, Contact Number, Date of Birth, Category, Subcategory, Gender, Nationality, Address, etc.)
- Later, scan and upload the required documents
- Pay application fee (if any)
- Next, you have to check your details
- Submit the details you entered.
- Now download the filled PSTET Application Form 2019
- Take a hard copy of the Punjab TET Application Form 2019
Punjab TET 2019 Application Fee
- Aspirants have to pay the application/ examination fee through online payment mode only.
- Paper 1: Rs.600/-
- Paper 2: Rs.1200/-
- Paper 1: Rs.300/-
- Paper 2: Rs.600/-
- Paper 1: No
- Paper 2: No
PSTET Syllabus 2019
The Punjab TET 2019 Syllabus for the Punjab State Teacher Eligibility Test (PSTET 2019) is as follows:
- Mathematics: Numbers, Mensuration, Algebra, Geometry, Arithmetic, Shapes and Spatial Understanding.
- Child Development Pedagogy: Child Development (Primary School Children): Understanding Children with special needs, Learning Pedagogy and Concept of Inclusive Education.
- Language I (Punjabi): Comprehension based questions and concepts for language development.
- Language II (English): Comprehension based question in English and development of language.
- Social Studies/ Social Sciences: History, Geography, Political and Social Life, etc.
- Environmental Studies: Water, Parts of Body, Air, Habitats, Natural Resources, Solar System, Food Resource and Care, Our Surroundings.