ONGC Recruitment 2020 Vacancies for HR Executive and Public Relations Officer Posts
ONGC Recruitment 2020 – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has been invited online applications for the recruitment of applicants for the position of Executive (E1 Level) through University Grants Commission National (UGC) June – National Eligibility Test (2020) Exam. Interested applicants can apply to the posts through Online on or before 16th April 2020. ऑयल एंड नेचुरल गैस कॉर्पोरेशन लिमिटेड (ONGC) ने यूनिवर्सिटी ग्रांट्स कमीशन नेशनल (UGC) जून – नेशनल एलिजिबिलिटी टेस्ट (2020) परीक्षा के माध्यम से कार्यकारी (E1 स्तर) के पद के लिए आवेदकों की भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। इच्छुक आवेदक 16 अप्रैल 2020 या उससे पहले ऑनलाइन के माध्यम से पदों पर आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Check out latest Government Jobs 2020
Interested applicants can check out the complete details of ONGC Recruitment 2020 application form, application fee, apply online, eligibility, important dates, pay scale, selection procedure and more on this post for ONGC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy. इच्छुक आवेदक ONGC भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति के लिए इस पद पर ओएनजीसी भर्ती 2020 आवेदन पत्र, आवेदन शुल्क, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, पात्रता, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां, वेतनमान, चयन प्रक्रिया और अधिक का पूरा विवरण देख सकते हैं।
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Name of the Post
HR Executive & Public Relations Officer (E1 Level)
Public Relations Officer
Also See: ISRO SAC Recruitment 2020
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
Start Date to Apply Online
16th March 2020
Last Date to Apply Online
16th April 2020
UGC-NET Exam Date
15th to 20th June 2020
Date of Declaration of Test
05th July 2020
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
All the Eligible applicants can apply for March-2020 Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited HR Executive & Public Relations Officer recruitment as mentioned below.
- Step-1: Go through the ONGC recruitment notification 2020 thoroughly and ensure the applicant fulfills the eligibility criteria.
- Step-2: Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, Please have the correct email ID and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, resume, if any experience etc.
- Step-3: Click on ONGC HR Executive & Public Relations Officer Apply Online.
- Step-4: Update all the required details in ONGC Online Application Form. Upload the Scanned Copies of necessary certificates/documents along with your recent Photograph (If Applicable).
- Step-5: Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only)
- Step-6: At last click on the submit button to complete ONGC Recruitment 2020 Process. Most Importantly Capture the Application Number or Request number for further reference.
- Step-7: Applicants have to separately apply online for ONGC for which link will be activated on www.ongcindia.com after declaration of result of UGC NET June 2020.
Eligibility for ONGC Recruitment 2020
|Qualification||MBA with specialization in Personnel Management/ HRD/ HRM with minimum 60% marks OR Post Graduate degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum 2 years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in PM/IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR PGDM from IIM with minimum 60% marks.|
|Work Experience||Freshers may apply|
|Public Relations Officer|
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree/minimum 2 years diploma in Public Relations / Journalism / Mass Communication with a minimum of 60% marks.|
|Work Experience||Freshers may apply|
- To apply for ONGC 2020 applicant age should not be more than 30 years as on 31st July 2020.
Unreserved / EWS
OBC ( NCL)
SC / ST
40 Years (Further relaxed by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST)
ONGC 2020 Pay Scale
|HR/ Public Relations Officer||Rs. 60,000 – 1,80,000/-|
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- Eligible applicants, meeting age and other eligibility criteria of ONGC, will be required to appear in the corresponding UGC NET Subject of UGC NET Exam to be held in June 2020.
Also See: HPCL Rajasthan Refinery Recruitment 2020