ONGC OMPL Recruitment for Engineer and Executive Posts through GATE 2019/Written Test
ONGC Recruitment 2020: OMPL, a joint subsidiary of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) and Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), has been invited online applications for recruitment to the post of Engineer and Executive (E1 Grade). The recruitment for the Engineers in the streams such as Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, IT and Instrumentation will be done on the basis of GATE 2019 Score while recruitment for Fire and Safety Engineer and Finance Executive will be done on the basis of written test. Applicants can check out the notification details such as vacancy, eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply online, salary/pay scale, etc for ONGC Recruitment 2020.
Check out Government Jobs 2020
ओएनजीसी ओएमपीएल भर्ती 2020: ओएमपीएल, ऑयल एंड नेचुरल गैस कॉरपोरेशन लिमिटेड (ओएनजीसी) और मैंगलोर रिफाइनरी एंड पेट्रोकेमिकल्स लिमिटेड (एमआरपीएल) की एक संयुक्त सहायक, इंजीनियर और कार्यकारी (ई 1 ग्रेड) के पद पर भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। केमिकल, मैकेनिकल, इलेक्ट्रिकल, आईटी और इंस्ट्रूमेंटेशन जैसे स्ट्रीम में इंजीनियर्स की भर्ती GATE 2019 स्कोर के आधार पर की जाएगी, जबकि फायर एंड सेफ्टी इंजीनियर और फाइनेंस एक्जीक्यूटिव के लिए भर्ती लिखित परीक्षा के आधार पर की जाएगी। आवेदक ओएनजीसी भर्ती 2020 के लिए अधिसूचना विवरण जैसे रिक्ति, योग्यता, शैक्षिक योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, वेतन / वेतनमान आदि की जांच कर सकते हैं।
ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited Details
- Name of the Board: ONGC Mangalore Petrochemicals Limited
- Post Name: Engineer and Executive
- Total No. of Posts: 22 Vacancies
- Recruitment of Executives through GATE 2019 – Advt. No. 06/2019
- Recruitment of Executives through written test – Advt. No. 07/2019
ONGC Vacancy Details
Through Gate Score
- Chemical – 09
- Mechanical – 01
- Electrical – 02
- IT – 01
- Instrumentation – 03
Through Written Test
- Engineer (Fire and Safety) – 02
- Executive (Finance) – 04
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Date of commencement of Online Application: 19th December 2019 at 10.00 Hrs (IST)
- Date of Closing of Online Application: 18th January 2020 till 23:59 Hrs (IST)
- Last Date of Submission of Application Fee: 18th January 2020
- Availability of Call Letter for Written Test 21 days prior to date of Written Test
- Date of Written Test, Group Discussion/Group task and Personal Interview: Will be announced on OMPL website
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Recruitment 2020
- Chemical – BE/B. Tech – Chemical / Petrochemical Technology
- Mechanical – BE/B. Tech – Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical – Electrical Engineering/Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation – BE/B. Tech – Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics and telecommunication
- IT – B E / B. Tech- Computer Science / information Technology
Essential Educational Qualification
- Applicant shall possess valid GATE-2019 score in the corresponding GATE-2019 papers mentioned above.
- Applicants should have passed qualifying degree examinations (base qualifications specified at above Table-1) and awarded bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology mentioned stream/disciplines from recognized Indian Universities / Institutes.
- Applicants applying against Un-reserved posts & posts reserved for EWS and post reserved for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) should have minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree examination (base qualifications specified at above Table-1). Candidates applying against posts reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and posts reserved/identified suitable for Persons with Disability (PWD) category should have minimum 50% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree examination
- All qualification must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Indian Institution / Concerned Statutory Council (wherever applicable)/Board of Technical Education.
- Minimum aggregate percentage of marks in the essential qualification as indicated above shall be aggregate of all semesters to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage to any particular semester/year by the Institute/University. Aggregate percentage of marks shall not be rounded off (for example 59.99 % not be rounded off as 60 %).
- Engineering Degree can be B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc. Engineering (minimum 04 year course)
- Applicants have five years BE/B.Tech + ME/M.Tech integrated dual degree in engineering in relevant discipline shall also be considered at par with B.E /B.Tech/B.Sc. Engineering.
- Applicants pursuing/completed M.Tech in any disciplines, other than those mentioned above, for being eligible, must have completed BE/B.Tech/B.Sc. Engineering in one of the above mentioned qualifying degree examination and have valid GATE-2019 score in the above mentioned qualifying degree examination, are eligible to apply.
- Engineer (Fire and Safety): Applicants applying against Un-reserved posts & posts reserved for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) should have minimum 60% aggregate marks in the minimum essential educational qualification. Applicants applying against posts reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and posts reserved/identified suitable for Persons with Disability (PWD) category should have minimum 50% aggregate marks subject to pass in the minimum essential educational qualification.
- Executive (Finance): Applicants having CA/ICWA qualifications, belonging to all categories (UR/SC/ST/OBC/PWD) need to have pass marks only. Applicants having two years MBA with specialization in Finance applying against Un-reserved posts & posts reserved for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) should have minimum 60% aggregate marks, those applying against posts reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST) and posts reserved/identified suitable for Persons with Disability (PWD) category should have minimum 50% aggregate marks subject to pass in the minimum essential educational qualification.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
- The selection of applicants for Executives and Engineers post through ONGC Recruitment 2019 through ONGC Recruitment 2019 will be done through based on GATE 2019 score/Written Test, Group Discussion/Group Task and Personal Interview.
- Applicants shortlisted for Executives and Engineers post through ONGC Recruitment 2019 will be paid emolument as per the OMPL norms.
Also read State Govt Jobs
Age Relaxation OBC Category
- The upper age limit is relaxable for OBC (Non-Creamy layer) category is by 3 (three) years, only for the posts reserved for OBC (Non-creamy layer). For posts in UR category, all candidates have to meet the age limit specified for UR category.
- Age relaxation for candidates belonging to Persons with Disability (PwD) category having minimum 40% disability
- In addition to the upper age limit specified above for SC/ST/OBC/EWS/UR category, Persons with Disability (PwD) category candidates having minimum 40% disability are entitled for 10 (ten) years relaxation
Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen
- In case of Ex-servicemen who have put in not less than six months continuous in the Armed Forces of the Union, they shall be allowed to deduct the period of such services from their actual age, and if the resultant age does not exceed by more than 3 years than the maximum age limit prescribed for the posts/ services for which the candidate seeks appointment, he/she be deemed to satisfy the conditions regarding the age limit
- Relaxation in age as above shall always conform to the directives / guidelines / instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC (including non-creamy layer) has to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only). Bank charges/Taxes, if any, has to be borne by the candidates.
- SC / ST / PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ categories and regular employees of OMPL are exempted from payment of Application fee.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Filling up of Application Form is in two parts viz:
- Applicant fulfilling the eligibility criteria shall log on to “Join Us” page of www.ompl.co.in and click on the link “Recruitment of executives through Written Test 2019: Advt.No.07/2019”. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before filling the application online, applicant has to ensure that he/she is fulfilling the advertised job specifications by reading the detailed advertisement available on the link “Detailed advertisement- Advt.No.07/2019”
- If the applicant is fulfilling the advertised qualification specifications, then he/she can click the link “Registration” and fill the details in the respective fields.
- Applicant will have to fill the requisite information like Candidate’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, whether Person with Disability, whether Departmental (OMPL) employee, Educational qualification, E-mail Id, Mobile Number, Communication Address, Declaration, Details of arrest/prosecution by any court, etc. On submission of Details, Applicant will be prompted to check the filled details and fill/make corrections if any, otherwise to SUBMIT his/her final data.
- Photograph and Signature is to be up-loaded as per instructions given on the website in the link “Guidelines for scanning the Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate,” There will be separate links for uploading Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate, PWD Certificate. Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph, Signature, Caste Certificate.
- Recent passport size color photograph, preferably with white background, must be used. Size of the file for photograph should be between 20kb-40kb.
- For signature the candidate has to sign on white paper with Blue/Black Ink pen. If the candidate’s signature at the subsequent stages, if applicable, does not match the scanned signature on the Admit Card/Attendance Sheet, the candidature of the candidate will be disqualified. Candidates must ensure that the signatures are identical throughout the recruitment process at all stages and / or places. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Size of file should be between 10kb-20kb.
- Applicants belonging to reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC-Non creamy layer/PWD/) has to scan and upload the relevant Certificate issued by the prescribed authority. In case of failure of uploading the relevant certificate/document, the candidature will not be accepted. The prescribed format of SC/ST/OBC-Non creamy layer/PWD/ certificate is available at “Join Us” page of ompl.co.in
- Online Application Form will not be Accepted/Registered unless the applicant uploads his/her photograph, signature and certificate/document (if applicable) as specified.
- After uploading, applicants have to preview the uploaded images. Here the applicant is advised to see that, his/her uploaded photograph is clearly visible/ identifiable in the appropriate row and the specimen signature is also visible in appropriate space. If for any reason uploaded images are not up to the mark then the applicant can upload these images again by following the same procedure. In no case these spaces should be swapped. If the candidate is satisfied with the uploaded images, he/she may proceed further.
Submission of Application
- The applicant may review all the filled information before clicking on the declaration.
- If a candidate finds that all the filled information are correct then he/she can select the declaration and click on final SUBMIT button given on page, otherwise EDIT the information filled by him/her.
- Once a applicant clicks on SUBMIT button a Registered Application Form will be generated having unique Registration Number. Candidates are advised to take a print of the Registered Application Form for their records and future reference
- For the applicants who have to pay Application Fee: (It is NOT APPLICABLE for SC/ST/PWD/EX-SERVICEMAN/regular employees of OMPL)
- On submission of application, it will direct to pay the fee through online payment. One payment is paid online; confirmation of your application will be displayed.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Applicants are therefore, requested to verify their eligibility before applying and payment of Application Fee.