Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 for Junior Assistant Clerk cum Computer Operator Posts
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 for Clerk cum Computer Operator Posts: Oil India Limited (OIL) recruiting 19 Junior Assistant (Clerk cum Computer Operator) Jobs in Dibrugarh, Assam, Aspirants is requested to go through the latest Oil India Limited job notification 2019 fully, before applying to this job.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Organization: Oil India Limited
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: Dibrugarh, Assam
- Name of the Post: Junior Assistant-I, (Clerk cum Computer Operator)
- Total Posts: 19 [UR – 10, OBC-NCL – 05, SC – 02, ST – 02]
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date of Receiving Application (Crucial Date/Cut-Off): 26th October 2019 (till the close of working hours)
Eligibility for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 (Clerk cum Computer Operator)
- Class 10+2 pass from Government recognized Board
- Must have minimum of 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc. Proficiency in computers with minimum typing speed 30 words per minute
Age Limit (as on 26-10-2019)
- General /EWS: Minimum 18 years and maximum of 30 years
- SC/ST: Minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer): Minimum 18 years and maximum 33 years
- PWD / Ex-Servicemen: As per Government Directives
- The selection process shall consist of Stage-1: Written Test and Stage-2: Computer Operation Skill Test (COST).
- The applicant has to secure minimum 50% marks in Written Test to qualify for COST However merely securing qualifying marks in Written Test shall not make Applicant(s) eligible to appear in COST
- Applicant(s) shall be shortlisted in the order of merit in the Written Test for the COST in the ratio of 1:2 (i.e. for one vacancy, two Applicant(s) will be shortlisted with due cognizance to the number of reserved posts).
- If there is a tie of scores in Written Test marks, then all Applicant(s) with the same score having scored minimum qualifying marks in the Written Test shall be shortlisted for COST
- In the case where the number of Applicant(s) who qualify in Written Test is less than the required ratio, all the Applicant(s) who have scored minimum qualifying marks in Written Test will be shortlisted for COST.
- If after the COST, all the Applicant(s) are found to be UNFIT or the numbers of Applicant(s) who have qualified in the COST are less than the number of notified vacancy, then the next applicant in order of merit, as available as per the ratio 1:2, who have qualified in the Written Test, shall be called for COST. This process will be repeated till such time all vacancies are filled up, subject to availability of qualified Applicant(s).
- COST will be qualifying in nature. The final Merit List shall be prepared in order of merit based on Written Test marks of those Applicant(s) who qualify in COST
- In the final merit list for selection, if Written Test marks of more than one applicant are same, then the applicant who scores more marks in Part-C shall be given preference. In case if the marks in Part-C are same, then the applicant who scores more marks in Part-B shall be given preference. If the marks in Part-B are also same, then the applicant older in age shall be given preference in the merit list.
Oil India Limited Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- The following criteria need to be strictly adhered to which may otherwise lead to rejection of the application
- The application form should be neatly typed and filled up by the applicant as per the format and instruction are given in this notification/ advertisement only. Applications received in a format other than the prescribed/as given will be rejected.
- Applicant should clearly mention the correct postcode in the application form at all applicable places for the post applied as given in this notification/advertisement.
- Eligibility of applicant(s) will be based on the details provided by the applicant in the prescribed Application Form. Hence, it is necessary that applicants should furnish only accurate, full and correct information in the prescribed Application Form. Applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Applications received in a format other than that prescribed/as given will be rejected. Furnishing wrong/ false information shall lead to disqualification of the application.
- Applicant(s) must submit 01 (one) copy of recent 3 cm x 3 cm coloured photograph and self-attested photocopies (signature with date) of the following documents/certificates/testimonials along with the correctly filled-up Application Form:
- Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10th indicating Date of Birth and issued on or before the crucial date i.e. 26-10-2019.
- Requisite Qualification documents/certificates/testimonials as under:
- Mark sheets of all the years/semesters and Pass Certificate of Graduation issued on or before the crucial date i.e. 26th October 2019.
- Valid SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate if applicable, issued on or before the crucial date i.e. 26-10-2019 in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority indicating clearly the applicant’s caste, the Act/Order under which the caste is recognized as SC/ST/OBC, the village/town the applicant is ordinarily a resident of and other details
- Valid Certificate for EWS, if applicable, issued on or before the crucial date i.e. 26-10-2019 in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority
- Disability Certificate (in case of Persons with Disabilities) valid as on the crucial date i.e. 26-10-2019 in the prescribed format as per Government of India and issued by the Competent Authority duly constituted by the Central or a State Government of India
- Discharge Book/Service and Release Certificate (in case of Ex-Serviceman) valid as on the crucial date i.e. 26-10-2019
- Applications should be sent to the following address by speed post only ‘To, Manager (ER) PL, Pipeline Headquarters, Oil India Limited, P.O.: Udayanvihar, Guwahati, Kamrup (M), Assam, Pin-781171’.