Oil India Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification
Oil India Assistant Recruitment 2020 – Oil India Limited (OIL), a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking issued Oil India Recruitment 2020 has invited online applications for the recruitment of 09 Senior Assistant-I (Steno Typist, Hindi Translator) and Junior Assistant-I (Clerk-cum-Computer Operator, Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator) vacancies for Oil India’s Office at Noida (UP)/ Delhi through Oil India Recruitment 2020. Eligible applicant(s) would be required to apply online through Oil India Limited website from 02nd June 2020 to 01st July 2020. The interested applicants can check out the complete details of Oil India Recruitment 2020 application form, exam date, eligibility, important dates and more on this page.
ऑयल इंडिया लिमिटेड (OIL), नवरत्न पब्लिक सेक्टर अंडरटेकिंग ने जारी किया ऑयल इंडिया रिक्रूटमेंट 2020 ने 09 सीनियर असिस्टेंट- I (स्टेनो टाइपिस्ट, हिंदी ट्रांसलेटर) और जूनियर असिस्टेंट- I (क्लर्क-कम-कंप्यूटर ऑपरेटर) की भर्ती के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। ऑयल इंडिया रिक्रूटमेंट 2020 के माध्यम से नोएडा (यूपी) / दिल्ली में ऑयल इंडिया के कार्यालय के लिए हिंदी टाइपिस्ट कम कंप्यूटर ऑपरेटर) की रिक्तियां। 02 जून 2020 से 01 जुलाई 2020 तक ऑयल इंडिया लिमिटेड की वेबसाइट के माध्यम से योग्य आवेदक को ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना होगा। इच्छुक आवेदक इस पृष्ठ पर ऑयल इंडिया भर्ती २०२० आवेदन पत्र, परीक्षा तिथि, पात्रता, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों और अधिक का पूरा विवरण देख सकते हैं।
Oil India Delhi Recruitment 2020 Summary
- Department Name: Oil India Limited
- of Vacancies: 09 Posts
- Type of Job: Sarkari Naukri
- Location: Delhi
Oil India Assistant 2020 Vacancy Details
- Total – 09 Posts
- Senior Assistant-I, Steno Typist – 03
- Senior Assistant-I, Hindi Translator – 01
- Junior Assistant-I, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator – 04
- Junior Assistant-I, Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator – 01
Oil India Assistant Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 02nd June 2020
- Closing Date of Online Application: 01st July 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Oil India Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Senior Assistant-I, Steno Typist – Graduation from a recognized University, Certificate in English Shorthand Course with minimum speed of 80 wpm and Computer typing with a minimum speed of 30 wpm and 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer operation and be fully conversant with MS Office, Excel, Spreadsheet and MS Power Point.
- Senior Assistant-I, Hindi Translator – Graduation from a recognized University with Hindi as a major subject as well as English as one of the elective subject in pass course, Certificate or Diploma in Hindi Translator Course from a recognized institute and 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Applications and be conversant with bilingual processing (Hindi & English typing).
- Junior Assistant-I, Clerk-cum-Computer Operator – 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. recognized Board/ University, 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc. and Proficiency in computer with minimum typing speed of 30 wpm.
- Junior Assistant-I, Hindi Typist cum Computer Operator – 10+2 or equivalent in any stream from a Govt. recognized Board, 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc. and Proficiency in computer typing with minimum bilingual (Hindi & English) typing speed of 30 wpm.
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 30 years for General applicants as on 01st July 2020. Upper age limit relaxations applicable as per norms.
Also See: Punjab Civil Service Exam 2020
Selection Procedure for Oil India Assistant Recruitment 2020
- Selection of applicants will be through Computer Based Test (CBT) and Skill & Proficiency Test. The Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Skill & Proficiency test will be held at Delhi/ NCR
- Exact Date, Time and Venue for examination/interview will be intimated to the eligible applicants in due course as well as such information will be also available in the official website of Oil India Limited (OIL) https://www.oil-india.com.
Oil India Assistant Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible applicants may apply online only through the official website of Oil India Limited (OIL) https://www.oil-india.com from dated 02nd June 2020 to 01st July 2020.
- Upon successful payment of prescribed fee and submission of online application form, the system generated Registration/ Acknowledgement Slip will appear on the computer screen. Applicants must print-out it for future correspondence.
- DO NOT SEND ANY PRINT-OUT/HARD COPY OR DOCUMENTS TO OIL INDIA LIMITED (OIL) AT THIS STAGE. All the verification will be done in due course.
- Applicants must pay Application Fee of Rs. 200/-. Fee can be paid through online mode during submission of online application form by using Debit/Credit card or Net banking or any other option available. See officially released advertisement for more details.
- NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EWS/ EX-SERVICEMEN APPLICANTS.
Also See: Chhattisgarh Forest Service Exam 2020